Torqueboards customer service?

WHAT, I WAS TOLD THEY WERE SOLD OUT… whats happening here :smirk:

4 Likes

They’re sold out because he bought them all :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, just cut off the sensor wires.

And find an ESC that uses a TI piccolo MCU with instaspin so saliency tracking actually works.

1 Like

Are there any available for purchase at the moment?

Not yet unfortunately.

It shouldn’t be too hard to make one since TI does all the hard work for you with Instaspin.

There was someone else who posted here a while ago about making an ESC with TI Instaspin.

2 Likes

So, what would you consider the problem to be if he connected the same motor to another esc but nothing special happened?

Luck.

There may not be a short all the time, but with vibration, etc. it’s bound to kill the other ESC.

2 Likes

I remember this group buy where you buy a lot of stuff and bring some of it to me. thanks! exciting.

2 Likes

if you say that again you have to ship me a complete esk8 for free.

2 Likes

Haha. You got it.

Anyway. Free Bump. Let’s keep this live fellas. Torque boards cust. Service rocks :metal:t3:

4 Likes

it just happened again

4 Likes

What browser are you using?

Chrome both Android and on PC.

It seems to happen mostly when i haven’t visited the site for a while

Edit: found it: The clip below the wheels is the one about motors mounts

1 Like

Happens to me as well on Android + Chrome and Windows + Firefox

1 Like

@torqueboards

2 Likes

@xsynatic Thanks. I’ll take a look at it. :+1:

1 Like

Whats the reason the motors still come with the 1.5mm connectors insted of the more usual 2.0mm?

2 Likes

I think it’s a legacy thing from the factory, it’s just what they have on hand. Also the smaller connector is easier to route, plus the adapter makes it the same length as the phase leads from the ESC so all of the connections are in the same spot

1 Like

Upcharge you for those adapter cables

4 Likes

Mostly, due to the past people would connect sensor wires incorrectly. We haven’t changed them yet on the standard motors but they should be changed soon enough. We’ve switched the direct drives to plug into the esc sensor wires with no additional adapters.

9 Likes