Torqueboards customer service?

I mean I personally wouldn’t want to use it in the first place because the throw on the trigger is tiny and it’s just like a worse version of the gt2b mod.

Maybe it used to be good and now its fallen off? Who knows

2 Likes

Mini remote is pretty darn reliable. I find it hard to believe it’s an issue with the remote itself.

4 Likes

That’s part of the trouble with DIY boards. About a million things to go wrong and 1 thing to do right.

6 Likes

Best. Remote. EVER. @Arzamenable made me one and I’ve been bugging him to sell me a couple more. :rofl:

4 Likes

I just love how much throttle throw there is and it literally lasts so long you forget that you have to charge it

2 Likes

Not sure where else to put it.

that is still not fixed.
First noted on March

2 Likes

I’m a TB fan but do want to hear more about the review fixing.

7 Likes

Clear your cache?

In other news - deleting reviews is sketch af. Better to reply to a bad review if you want to make sure a product is represented fairly.

7 Likes

100% accurate. I love when a vendor politely owns a idiot reviewer. Not that this is the case with this review.

3 Likes

It’s on all my devices. Its a Youtube video embedded in the site as a background or something that autoplays with audio. Nothing visible

1 Like

Can’t get it to happen to me, it stopped months ago for me.

Doesn’t always happen to me. It did when i commented about it. Not anymore

1 Like

Yes. Whether the mini is or it isn’t reliable removing honest reviews ain’t koo

5 Likes

Youve been online for two hours Dexter, where are the answers?

@torqueboards

1 Like

He’s very busy writing, filming and editing mr. J.Pooter style “explanation” and “apology” posts and videos

1 Like

Just because you find it hard to believe there’s an issue, doesn’t mean you should remove a review. That’s just being a scam artist and a fraud at its finest.

I actually decided to get the gt2b because of that. Please don’t remove reviews and message the people about it. That will help you better. Not everyone knows about the forums.

Reviews are made for a reason, and I respect this company for accepting their reviews on products. They even emailed me and notified me what should I do.

3 Likes

Before everyone gets out their Pitchforks:

There’s not a single ‘review plugin’ that I have seen on the various ecommerce backends that does not have an approval step for each review that is posted.

This is to keep users from posting spam, slurs, etc.

It’s entirely possible he’s backlogged because if anyone knows Dexter he’s always chasing the train. <3

So let’s give Dexter a chance to speak before we decide what happened eh?

10 Likes

I have nothing against the person, just how he handled the review for the mini:

My original post said “this remote almost killed me” and in that review I said it kept randomly disconnecting and in 3 occasions, 2 could had ended me on the busy streets of New York and the third, the remote decides to randomly disconnect and once connected, moved my board underneath a motorcyclist and nearly flipped him off his ride. I swiftly apologized and told him I was talking in the esk8 forum to see if anyone else had this issue.

I wrote that the company needs to fix this issue.

I’m not gonna lie about this.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Did you set the failsafe? :eyes:

3 Likes