Torqueboards customer service?

Try to re-pair it, as in do the pairing process again.

I’ll do that as soon as I’m home.

At some point, when you get tired of messing with remotes go buy a Hoyt Puck :smile:.

11 Likes

Definitely at this point

2 Likes

@Leon If gold came in a form of esk8 remote this is where you would find it :point_down:t2:

Now. Don’t let the awkwardness of the round shape get to you. It becomes natural after just a few rides. Just give it a chance. And after a while everything else that isn’t a hoyt puck feels weird

9 Likes

Exactly. Feels weird for an hour or so and then something happens and it becomes the best design ever.

2 Likes

What happens?

The roundening, aka puckification, aka getting pucked

7 Likes

anyone know how to correctly install the v6 mounts? dex said he would send a video 29 days ago, still no response. only, “i wasn’t in the office” or “i forgot” or “i will tomorrow”.

i cant seem to get them in without an angle. im using 6354 on the 180mm tb trucks

1 Like

How wide are your belts? I don’t think 15mm belts fit on 180mm trucks. I remember seeing something like that on the TB website, but now I can’t find it and I might be wrong

1 Like

its shown on their drop down list when choosing parts for their mechanical kit

3 Likes

12mm wide

Hi @torqueboards

Just making this post to maybe get some help/enlightenment on situation and hopefully sort this out. Not trying to cause a problem, but all other forms of communication have been exhausted.

My friend and I made a joint order on DIYelectric, and after a few days my friend received an email saying that certain items weren’t in stock in the colour we wanted. This was fine and we were happy to use the standard black colours. After another few days we received another email explaining that more money is required for shipping. Apparently due to COVID, shipping times with USPS was anywhere between 30-60+ days to Australia. So, they were switching to DHL additional $94 US dollars was required.

My friend replied saying that he thought that was a bit unreasonable considering free shipping was advertised on orders over $300 USD and our order was over $1000 USD. The response was:

We can ship it via USPS but due to COVID-19 it can take anywhere from 30 days to 60+ days to get to you.

I can split it with you if you prefer. $94.69/2 = $47.34 additional shipping cost.

Very nice being offered more money off the additional shipping price, however we were happy to take the hit on shipping time. So, we opted for the standard USPS shipping. We thought good that problem is sorted, happy days… nope.

After 5 days of not hearing back my friend asked about the order (shipping confirmation, tracking number, etc…). The reply was “ Let me check on the shipping cost for USPS. Will get back to you .” They didn’t get back to us. Another email was sent to prompt a response. The response:

“As mentioned, Total shipping for this package is $174.69.

You would have to pay $134.69 for shipping costs.

If not, we can cancel and refund this order for you.”

So now we were being asked to pay more than the discounted amount and the original amount after being offered the standard USPS shipping. At this point my friend was getting quite frustrated. He replied with:

“You need the read this email thread. I’ve already been told this and it has been discussed. This is getting a bit ridiculous. I’ve asked you to ship via usps with no charge. At this stage, there has been so many issues with this order I’m considering reversing my payment and using a different supplier.”

Now in hindsight this was not a very good response, and we both agree that it could have been done a bit better. But I can understand the frustration. I should mention that we really do want to buy our parts from DIYelectric because we know they supply good stuff. We didn’t want to have to use another supplier as most are more expensive and don’t have the same range. However, we also didn’t want our $1400 USD sitting in someone’s bank for nothing. At this stage the order had been placed 2 weeks prior and it didn’t seem any closer to shipping.

Their response:

“Please do use another supplier.

You have been refunded.”

After this I placed another order under my PayPal with the intention of paying the additional shipping. However, my order was cancelled. I sent an email asking what the go was, with no reply. At this point I am annoyed with everyone involved because they have both pissed each other off enough that even I was not able to place an order, when I had nothing to do with their discussion. After this I decided to send them a message here on the forum. It’s been 9 days now, and I have not gotten a response. I don’t normally like posting in threads like these as it’s kind of an anecdotal experience and doesn’t reflect the everyone’s experience with DIYelectric. However, I have tried to sort this out privately with no luck. Not sure what to do.

Thanks,

Uno

12 Likes

got a tldr?

3 Likes

Shiz is going downhillllllll

2 Likes

@torqueboards can I uhhh… get summm 63100s¿
:eyes::penguin:

1 Like

They don’t give a shit I don’t think

According with the master you have all of them

It’s funny. He could’ve said NO THERE ARE NON AVAILABLE and I would’ve understood
There was no need to have me go asking around :rofl::fu:t3:

2 Likes

The free shipping is only within USA, no?

1 Like

Oh I see. From what i can tell it was changed after our order. Check this website archive.

8 Likes