Torqueboards customer service?

I find it hard to believe it would be free intl… especially now. I shipped some wheels to AU pretty small box $98 :joy::joy:
Plus USPS will more than likely lose your shit :sleepy: and right now is probably the worst possible time to ship out the US w/ USPS

2 Likes

pure :poop:

4 Likes

Damn… poor dude

F

Never been free international. My wallet knows from painful past experience.

EDIT: Proven wrong.

3 Likes

11 Likes

I stand corrected. But given the huge disparity in cost, makes no sense.

4 Likes

I think the oversized items clause is what keeps things feasible for the business and is also a source of much misunderstanding from customers who don’t read it.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what items you’d consider over sized. Maybe boards and battery packs? But my order contained 2 dual mechanical motor kits, motors and some belts. But my main issue here is that torquesboard isn’t communicating with me, even if i wanted to pay for shipping.

1 Like

Free Intl over $300 was a good deal.
Pushed my order value up, and was glad to get it.

Not surprised if they’ve canned that deal because of the rona though. Those were the days…,

1 Like

apart from physical size of the package, weight is also a big factor when it comes to logistics

1 Like

This. ALWAYS buy insurance for the full amount you want a check for if they lose the shit.

and this too, there are political games being played right now with our valuable stuff

5 Likes

I’ve sent another private message. I’ve noticed torqueboards is online and liking my post. I’m yet to receive a response. Torqueboards please respond. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: @torqueboards

3 Likes

Goddamn Dexter you need a cs rep. Bad.

Also let’s not forget about the magically disappearing reviews :woozy_face:

14 Likes

Lmao

8 Likes

Update: I recieved no response to my private messages. He’s been online, and active. 0/10 for customer service :-1:

7 Likes

ftfy :rofl:

2 Likes

What did you expect from someone who removes reviews that are 3 stars and below?

5 Likes

Bump @torqueboards

6 Likes

Didn’t you say they had answered you already?

That seems pretty clear that shipping services to your location are not available.

Did you move?

Disagree on this one, I love torqueboards but to me this reads more like them just choosing not to business with them anymore - which I don’t think is necessarily a bad thing