tomiboiesk8 integrated decks are now available!!!

Last pic on the website has the dimensions

3 Likes

It’s not a photo, I didn’t see that there before, and it doesn’t have the depth listed.

But that is a huge help.

3 Likes

Fair points

Sorry for the delay guys. As far as a warranty is concerned, that is an awesome question. I stand by my work. If you buy one, break it, and document the problem so that I can see weather or not you ran it over with a car, I’ll probably take care of you. Coming up with a warranty for a skateboard deck is a scary proposition. After I have more data about the performance, I’ll make a hard warranty, but until then I’ll just do by best to make riders happy :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll post more pics of the insides today. They can be found on the project thread mentioned above as well. All of the compartments are 25.5 mm deep.

7 Likes

The fourth horseman of the apocalypses and Bill Cosby might disagree with your assessment of my names :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Give me a break. I’m having some fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: If a better name floats to the top after people start riding them, I will happily change it.

3 Likes

Looks gorgeous especially for the price, damn! Do you plan drop through designs? Following that with interest!

Edit : There is already drop through! So double drop maybe?

1 Like

The glass skin adds a lot of reinforcment. If I didn’t use glass I’d have to use more bamboo. THat would make it heavier and stiffer. Also, I like doing bamboo/ fiber-glass boards. By varying the weight of the glass you can fine-tune the flex and performance.

A great example is the pin tail deck. I did 8 oz across the entire bottom. I did a light-weight layer of 6 oz on top of the nose just to reinforce the truck mount holes and 10 oz across the top of the tail to make it really stiff. That same deck could be made into a flimsy cruiser by just putting 6 oz across the bottom and stopping there.

9 Likes

Thanks for the fix. Fortunately, I got the spelling right on the stickers :drooling_face:

5 Likes

The fourth horseman of the apocalypses and Bill Cosby might disagree with your assessment of my names :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gettarehereee :laughing::rofl: I stop believing in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy decades ago and Cosby is picking up soap bars in Leavenworth! 'Cmon boii why don’t you baptize it like ‘Barracuda’, ‘Mako’ or some nasty animal name? :yum::smiling_imp::laughing:

2 Likes

I’ll take your critism on Puddin’-pop. That’s a pet name that I have for that one. But Pale-horse might be one of the better names available for a four-wheeled death-wagon. Here’s some context:

“When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living beast saying, “Come and see.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hell followed with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.”
Rev. 6:7-8

Death, hell and pestilence all wrapped up in one deck. Johnny Cash even used that shit in a song. Best name ever.

2 Likes

Wow!! Great quote from the Bible. Your boards are amazing. Try putting your logo on the boards. They will look fantastic with it. :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

thanks… I was really curious of your material choice, and your remedy… i know why you ended up with the end solution considering the original material selection…

rawk on :call_me_hand:t4: :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

I actually have a big rubber stamp that I put inside the compartment. People have diverse feelings about branding on their DIY decks, so I put the brand inside. Although, The decks will come with plenty of stickers to put all over the outside :grin:

5 Likes

I’m the tester and rider of the twin deck :smiley: Feel free to DM or ask me anything! Been really busy lately but I do plan on a write up between the two and improvements from both.

As far as flex and weight goes, it’s definitely stiffer than just a pure bamboo deck but softer than a composite or hard maple deck. It’s honestly in a sweet spot in my opinion. Feels solid at high speed with little flex but really good as absorbing road noise and vibrations.

As far as naming goes, for some reason “Double Take” stuck in my head :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I kind of like it. Everything I thought up was dirty and perverted :smirk: Double-Take has a wholesomeness to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:hushed::hushed::hushed: Little children might ride these boards!

2 Likes

backs away into corner

1 Like

Hey @tomiboi! My buddy wants a board, how long is the wait time?

1 Like

Right on :slightly_smiling_face: It’s about two weeks right now for a fully finished deck.

1 Like

@DEEIF you gonna ship that to my house?