tomiboiesk8 integrated decks are now available!!!

@tomiboi Where are your kickass remotes??

The current compartment fits 40 21700 cells, it will fit 48 if you top mount your ESC.

But this isn’t final, like Tomi said, he’s revising the pin-tail cutout, which is currently pretty similar to the AT (maybe a bit shorter before the revision).
As far as 18650s, 12S4P with smaller bms/esc, 12S5P if you’re a really creative builder and top mount your esc and probably BMS too.

These decks are beefy as hell. I know tomi is playing around with different weights of fg, which will impact this, but once I have a spare fucking second, I’m totally going to cut a heat sink sized hole in the v1 carver. Having said that, a unity running 50/80 to a single motor hasn’t had a problem staying below thermal throttling. Not the best example, but take it for what it’s worth.

4 Likes

I’m pre fomo. I can’t start this now. but I want to build that murder hornet. :smiley:

2 Likes

What a sweet launch spread. Wishing I wasn’t a Clydesdale and could do an incognito hub board.

2 Likes

The remotes haven’t died :wink: If only there were 48 hours in a day.

2 Likes

Yeah what even remote is that :crazy_face: @tomiboi

may I ask why bamboo and then adding “glass”???

@tomiboi

How is possible you haven’t seen/addressed the fact that your site is down?

Oh, and one more thing: your web site is down.

3 Likes

Love the decks. And that was a proper release of the product, testing+feedback+release. Is there a warranty for then? What does it include and doesn’t?

2 Likes

It’s nooot. tomiboiesk8.com

2 Likes

I see. The link he supplied in the original post is bad. I will fix now. Thanks, dood.

2 Likes

Yup, @fessyfoo mentioned it.

2 Likes

I smoke a LOT of meth. Cut me a break.

7 Likes

Take your time. I’m always here for you.

3 Likes

Inhale paint fumes… More cost effective and saves the teeth for gnawing off hookers limbs…

6 Likes

hooker and meth time-out for something real…

Try Colombian. Is good shit :fire::herb:

Logo is fckng awesome in dark red over light wood! You should incorporate that either on the underbelly or top platform lid. :metal::grinning:

Basic Twin and Murder Hornet are great names… on the contrary Pale Horse and Puddin are terrible :nauseated_face:. Those two are precisely your muscle boards, your flagships. You need to come up with more agressive names. Change that and is a win win.

4 Likes

Wow, this is really amazing!

If I could suggest one thing, it’s to have photos of the inside of the compartment on your site and list the dimensions of the inside :+1:

Tomboi kicktail integrated deck

7 Likes

I did find a photo of the Murder Hornet compartment

2 Likes