Tomiboieks8 Deck + enclosure designs are here!!!

I’m running a spring sale right now. Get 15% off of all deck + enclosure systems at check-out through May 15th.

9 Likes

So say it’s €140? Yoropeeans and their dang rules

1 Like

Your decks are nothing short of art! I absolutely love the odashi 44inch street deck and all your mtb ones

Thank you so much! I’m just getting started. I’ve got more fun stuff coming soon.

4 Likes

I actually just sent you an email about the odashi and it’s battery capacity possiblities

2 Likes

@tomiboi would you consider any of your decks in a similar purpose as Lacroix/flux/kaly street cruisers? Or, are your decks designed more toward mountain boarding?

Both the 41.5 MTB and Deathwish are great street cruisers, especially, the Deathwish in my opinion. That’s what I’m street riding with.

I can customize the flex to the purpose as well.

5 Likes

Have you answer from tomi ?

Wathe is this fore Trucks and Wheel combo ?

1 Like

Give me a little clarification. I’ll see if I can answer your question.

This one.
i Want use Ubox V2 and Maximum Cells 21700 withe 16S is 3P or 4P or 5P ?

If you use the double-stack enclosure, you can Do 16s4p with the UBox and BMS inside of the enclosure. There will be a lot of additional room. Also, you might have clearance issues because the double-stack enclosure is thick and the Odashi has a 1 3/4’ drop. You would need 8" wheels.

If you do the single stack, you can do 16s4p in the enclosure, BUT you will have to put the Ubox and BMS in a heatsink box on top of the tail. This will give you and extra inch of clearance. You will be able to use 6.5" wheels.

I hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

And the Trucks wath is this fore Model ?

3 Likes

Who makes those trucks?

@moon makes them.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Yes, those are Luna 350s from Moon Eskate.

3 Likes

What’s the clearance with 8 inch wheels on the odashi and double stack??,

1 Like

About 2 1/4”.

1 Like

Ah ok so it’s still gonna go over speed bumps n such, was worried it’d be surfing the sidewalk on it’s belly if I went 12s8 with it

2 Likes