Tomiboi Esk8's official sales thread: Products and projects

I’ll pull any tires I have put and get lip diameter measurements, should have a few different types sitting around

3 Likes

Sounds good. I tested out a few of the tires I have. Adding somewhere between 1.5-2mm should do it. I’d like to err on the small side, because I can always increase the chamfer, but I can’t make it smaller.

2 Likes

A lot of people have asked me to do a long, kick-tail, deck + enclosure system. Here’s what I have been working on. It’s 37" long and 10.5" wide with double-concavity. Thoughts?

5 Likes

How about making the kicktail wider?

2 Likes

I having been riding a Onsra Challenger with DKPs mounted on the bottom. It is not meant to be a speed board but it is amazingly fun to ride! If Tomiboi makes the kicktail deck/enclosure a reality, sign me up!

1 Like

I love a good kick-tail deck. I’ll see what it looks like it I widen the tail a bit more.

1 Like

I finished the mold for the kick-tail deck that I’m working on this week. I’m excited to get this one pressed.

9 Likes

I just would love to be a fly and hang out in your shop your work is so awesome :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks man :blush: The shop is dusty, you’d need a mask :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@tomiboi reasonably priced, light, wide tires - YES DUDE! What’s the inner width going to be?

I think the xcell wide rims are 53mm inner width and those seem to stretch well for metro 155’s along with 7" and 8" tires.

2 Likes

They have the same inner width as the XCell rims.

2 Likes

These rims are center set right?

2 Likes

The bearing seat is off-center.

2 Likes

All wide rims that I’ve seen are offset. I think that’s to keep normal spacing for drive components.

How offset? What is the measurement from inner rim to outer bearing?

There are 42mm between the back of the rim and the front of the front bearing. There’s 3mm between the back of the rim and the face of the back bearing.

2 Likes

Any news on the new rims?

3 Likes

Yes, after making a few changes they are finally in production. I should have them in a month.

12 Likes

Any sneak peeks? :eyes:

2 Likes

Estimated price for a set?

1 Like