Thoughts on Flipsky VX1

Finish is similar. VX1 is wider, the throw is noticeably shorter but not terribly so.

I like the exway remote better, but the VX1 isn’t bad at all.

2 Likes

Got mine at last. Can’t test it for a while tho

1 Like

Told you not a bad way to get them

Was yours legit

1 Like

I just got 2 of these remotes sent to me for testing. I have 1 installed in my test board. I have been pleased so far.

The install & setup was fairly self explanatory, a lead to the battery for the remote meter to work (i just put it in line with the battery volt meter feed) and then just a standard PPM setup. Setting the battery series value was also simple, long press the power button and then press again for the series value (3 lights for 10s, 4 lights for 12s).

I like the response from the thumb wheels, the return is not week and pushing has some resistance as a quality remote should. Ive got about 20 miles on it so far. I’ll up with a full review after I get a couple of hundred miles on it.

12 Likes

I got one recently for my MOV-E build and so far I like it a lot. The only thing I’m missing is the hole for the trigger finger like the nano V2 had. Also using it with PPM and the battery meter connected :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also using this remote now and I love it, precise, comfortable and cheap enough.

Light years ahead of the Nano X I was using

2 Likes

Well, good to see the nice feedback. Ordered one from ebay UK for 40 quid just now. Supposed to be UK stock. Will leave a review when installed.

1 Like

You won’t be dissapointed, great thumb control, soft touch material, haptic feedback etc. The only issue is the battery but that’s easy to fix

2 Likes

I have a flipsky vx1 remote for sale if anyone wants

look in the sale thread for more info

Are these the 850mah your using that fit? Thanks :pray:t4:

I bought these. I don’t know if they fit just yet but can let you know as soon as the remotes I ordered come in.

2 Likes

SO I have been using the remote a bit and it has been getting jammed at the end of the throttle

Not a hard jam just slightly so It doesn’t retract by itself

Any solution

1 Like

have you tried opening it? see whats getting stuck at the end? perhaps could sand down little bit of plastic or something.

I get mine in a couple of days. will report back.

Dunno think it’s just one of those grooves on the thumb wheel

Well receiver just broke going to see if I can find a replacement

2 Likes

How on earth did you manage to do that?

3 Likes

Ain’t it obvious? He was having fun with two friends on the bed, too much infatuation led them to crash on the esk8 and broke it in half receiver included. He’s just too shy to tell the whole story…
Tragic :scream_cat:

7 Likes

I have always afraid that this might happen to mine as well because the joint does look flimsy :man_facepalming:

Are you able to solder it back together?

Thoughts on putting some hot glue on the connections?

2 Likes