Thoughts on Flipsky VX1

I fixed it with kapton tape, neutral curing Silicon might be the best to secure it. Hot glue doesn’t adhere well to plastic in my experience.

1 Like

You have a link for that battery?

1 Like

You can still close the casing of the remote with this battery?

1 Like

I found it on Amazon Japan, the naming might be different in Europe or America. Here it was branded as Vivan-star, the label on the battery says Maker Focus maybe you can find it this way.

@Jun Yes it fits, has the same dimensions as the Noiposi batteries which fit also. 4.5 x 2.5 x 1 cm

2 Likes

It really is difficult to break a pcb like that. Nonetheless, the 90 degree connection is stupid, they should change that to a straight one. I removed mine and soldered the cables directly to the pcb, saves a lot of space.

1 Like

I bought this lipo pack. Not yet arrived.
802540 1000mAh

4 Likes

nah not surewhat happened

just wokeup yesterday andit was snapped

the bit which attaches to the esc had snapped in half

When choosing one of these higher capacity packs do the Amps matter? I was looking at the above 1000mah and it mentions something about having very low amps so not suitable for RC planes and such…
How many amps are the original stock 500mah packs??

I updated the Esk8 Remotes article, it now includes the FlipSky VX1.

10 Likes

Flipsky is on the process of making a 1000mah battery in the VX2(released mid july)… I don’t know if this info is supposed to be released though.

6 Likes

does anyone know if its possible to program this remote for lipo voltages? 3.6v on a lipo is close to dying but would show 50% on the remote for Li ion.

1 Like

It is not, it’s limited to li-ion series counts 9 through 12 I think.

1 Like

Question for those with VX1 and Unity and have tried push to start. Can you use push to start and the remote connects?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Sounds like the most accurate reason :joy:

For real though those really aren’t that weak, idk how you’d accidentally break it

And here comes the Flipsky VX2 :+1:

Pretty similar with an evolve remote IMHO :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thoes bastard just received my VX1. Ahha it still good and small. VX2 looks bigger.

1 Like

Haha look at how fast the words flash up

2 Likes

I prefer the VX1 due to the ergonomics :smiley:

Handled the evolve remote before but I am not a fan of it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Take a proper look though. It doesn’t really share much in common with the evolve/maytech remote other than a screen on the top.

1 Like