This company is worse than apple

Futuremotion is finally getting the type of attention it deserves lmao

18 Likes

And lots of people thinking " I don’t care, i want it"

4 Likes

I prefer apple to android… Google fucking sucks my ass… I prefer Linux to Apple. I’m getting a pinephone as soon as possible,

2 Likes

I also know very many people that will service these devices and probably upgrade them… in the states and one or two across seas. But I get your point.

1 Like

Speaking of that man can you build a 12s 3p for a customer in the U.K? If so I will send em over,

1 Like

I sadly can’t ship to UK :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I want to give them 2300 dollars i cant afford as soon as possible…

I keep ending up in situations where I can’t listen to this video…

Someone TLDW me please?

I’m guessing boosted level RLOD esc bricking?

If you unplug the battery, it’s bricked and will require servicing and all that that goes along with it.

6 Likes

Ooooh that’s a big scummy step down :face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

6 Likes

I get that they are securing their future business but that extreme to me.

They claim they keep it on lock for safety reasons. If I wanna risk hurting myself, let me. Buffets don’t have a one plate limit lol.

3 Likes

The frog :rofl: who even is that guy? I like him.

1 Like

As @Paul77 said:

If you unplug the battery from the BMS and plug it back in, the board is bricked. No need to do any modifications, just un- and replugging is all it needs.

6 Likes

@jack.luis “scooter” :joy:

1 Like

using volitile memory on the bms :grinning:
so i’m guessing it’s a no go for FM to make hot swappable packs so OW people don’t have to keep charging so often on group rides

2 Likes

I personally run Ubuntu Touch on a Pixel 3a. Doesn’t have any smartphone apps, but hey, it’s got a camera and a web browser and functions as a phone. Battery life is actually great when no one’s tracking you! Good enough for me :upside_down_face:

Sorry for the offtopic

6 Likes

I commend your commitment to this lifestyle. I don’t know if I could live without the convenience the tracking gives me

4 Likes

I too am codependently affected by this disorder :expressionless:

2 Likes

every brewery has become the OWer equivalent of the gas station :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
tho i wouldn’t be opposed to topping off whenever the situation presents itself

2 Likes

I’m always surprised of the eskate community, especially this forum and all that comes with it.
Even some vendors are really great, I mean I can get every spare part for my Lacroix from them, the parts are not cheap but at least I can repair almost anything because I can get the parts.
With FM? Not in the slightest.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my XR, my whole skating journey and addiction started with this thing in 2019.
So far I did all the maintenance on the board myself, I’ve had it apart a great big number of time, replaced almost anything with spare or aftermarket parts but I have to source all parts from the community from part out boards. Because of that the prices are ridiculous. 500 euros for a BMS?
Ok, they are very rare indeed but come on!

I’m lucky to have a hardware version 4209 so I can also use a VnR solution but all the things FM did to prevent repairs after that are just ridiculous.
Pairing BMS and controller, using dangerous software (error 23/16) and the total and utter shitshow of “service” they offer makes me want to never give them money ever again.
I mean there’s quite a number of people having sent their boards in for what was supposed to be a warranty claim but they had to pay for spares and repairs because of “things you did”.
Bah.

7 Likes