Thing1/ 1st(good)build /vesc6 /dual 6355 /12s5p

What… lol. Okay. Have fun.

2 Likes

Wow, I hate to say it but you have really made a fool out of yourself on the forum. We help you, we teach you, but you still make the most noob mistakes. On top of that, you flood the forum and just waste everyone’s time. I hate to be salty but seriously. :stop_sign:

2 Likes

Sorry mistake

Using broken iPad so messing up spelling

:neutral_face:

Okay … well keep trying

1 Like

Sorry but i really mean it thank you to everyone for having the patience to help me

I know I am a bastard and I am clogging up the forum

1 Like

Okay, here’s the thing.
Most of us are just dicking around on a normal basis here on the Forum, yet still there exists an etiquette ( noun; conventional requirements as to social behavior; proprieties of conduct as established in any class or community or for any occasion.) that is followed by majority of the members that allows for an efficient and pleasant community. Some of these practices are just standard social behavior (i.e asking for help and following through on advice, not ignoring it).
I get it, youre young, which shouldnt be an issue, but in this case it may be a factor. My advice (both for this forum and for in life); Watch and learn. See how everyone else conducts themselves to get an idea of what is accepted or preferred, and then try to integrate that into who you are.
Maturity is preferred, so please stop spamming posts, and start proofreading your messages. After all, this is the internet, where everything is permanent, which means your mistakes can and will follow you.
Furthermore, understand that altough the forum is a constructive place, the comments that you are seeing saying that your build ought to "burn’ or fail or otherwise are just a result of your own conduct which has resulted in the community being frustrated.
There is potential here, and your build is almost done! Just keep on track, and try to internalize some of your issues, and problem solve on your own.
Good luck finding the appropriate belt. If you run it any other issues, maybe try to contact one of the builder who are local to London and source their help. Or at the very least, use PM’s.
Have a good night buddy

13 Likes

Taking bets. 5 to 1. Home schooled , only child or both.

2 Likes

@BillGordon i seee youuu
(i was gonna add to the bet, but now waiting for admin response lol)

1 Like

Reminder: He’s 14 years old. When I was 14, not sure I’d do a better job handling myself. So maybe we ease up on him a tad.

But a 14 year-old me could have definitely benefited from the advice Zach gave above.

12 Likes

I think he’s the youngest sibling ( by like 7+ years) and public school

1 Like

Public school never helps.

Ive never learned a single thing from public school that relates too esk8.

He made it this far so we have to give him credit. Most would have quit the second they were given shit.

4 Likes

So I am 3rd youngest and public school

1 Like

Shucks, i was half right.
Still, PLEASE read the above post and reflect

2 Likes

I mean that’s almost completely correct.

I learned how to do basic 3D printing in public school though…

I do go to a school in the Pennsylvania(Shit State), and you go to a school in California.

1 Like

Point taken. I’ll go back to my corner now until I have something semi useful to contribute again :smiley:

3 Likes

Thats what we all do.

2 Likes

Never learned anything useful in Delaware either…vaguely learned CAD but it was half assed to the moon and back

3 Likes

Yup that’s what my “Cad/3D printing” was…

1 Like

@Halbj613

A good european supplier for belts. It’s in my neighbourhood.:blush:

1 Like