The Smörğasbord |trampa HS11|TB6|Kaly Drive|APS 6380 170kv| 12s5p QB26800

I am thinking I’m still going to take it out on a quick spin :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Be careful. Make sure you have all safely set up.

3 Likes

Love the fact that I can just see this

6 Likes

Mine isn’t connecting. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Did you try pressing the fix button. Lol

1 Like

Update on the smorg…waaaaay to low! Going to rearrange the bms to the middle enclosure AND get risers…now does anyone know where I can get risers? Also how flexi is too flexi? Cause I think I might be fatter then I thought

2 Likes

got a pic of you standing on it, or a video of you getting on and off?

1 Like

I weigh 200lbs :sob::sob::sob:
5 Likes

I guess it doesnt look that bad? Maybe a small riser and moving that bms will fix the issue

1 Like

that would look nice with nine inch tires wouldn’t it!

2 Likes

Hell yes!!! Now I need to find some of those

1 Like

I think this was addressed in another thread but did we ever figure out if these 9" tires from MBS are compatible with rockstar 2 hubs?

Woah. Sweet kicks bro :heart:

2 Likes

That’s super low. I wouldn’t even dare riding it like that haha.

Looks good btw :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

To low, even with risers…Flex too much for your weight…You can add carbon fiber (in patches) to make it stiffer…But maybe you could sell de board and buy the new BigBoi from Trampa…If you just run over a bump or you are turning and hit a small bump, it could be bad…Other than that…amazing and super nice build…

3 Likes

Dang man, yeah that is what I am thinking, might be better of selling this to a light weight rider

1 Like

And move the bms and add risers lol

1 Like

Yes, I think thats the better solution…That board should sale fast…

1 Like

What about something like Hearo board?

It is a nice but low board too…I really like the Bigboi from Trampa…Wider, less curve, more clearance…But I do not have any of them…I have a HolyPro 16 ply, which it is a sweet board, tons of fun; and a everyday ridding 14 ply Trampa street carver with eboosted enclosure, I love the ride and feel, but I hit the ground al the time with the enclosure…too flexy…I weight 80 kilos…

1 Like