The Smörğasbord |trampa HS11|TB6|Kaly Drive|APS 6380 170kv| 12s5p QB26800

these should work right?

Lmao. Don’t let me ruin your project. I’ve never seen Tb AT hubs in person.
Some wheel cores like Abec 107s will stretch out enough that you can install those bearings without much of a hassle. Some will just crack on you

Ouch

1 Like

Haha. Idk the answer to that question :rofl:

Might want to get ahold of @Kaly to answer that for you

wait… what???

Kaly trucks are 10mm axles.
check the bearing size you need
those Kaly bearings are 30mm OD x 10mm ID and thicker than most traditional ESK8 bearings… they’re like 12mm?? (I forget) wide…

make sure you know what you have and what you want

1 Like

i’m not sure if he has the new kaly trucks (which have 10mm axles) or the og kaly gears on trampa infinity’s

@Skyart has calipers though he can check the axle dims

Those Angular Contact Bearings won’t work on the TB Hubs. Ours are meant for standard 608-2RS bearings.

If you can find a similar 8x22x7 bearings with a 9.5mm or similar diameter then you should be fine.

They do have 10mm bearings.

2 Likes

you mean 608 right not 602?

3 Likes

Yeah, correct. Sorry typo. Updated :+1:

2 Likes

TB bolt pattern is different to trampas

Not sure how this is going to work

1 Like

bolt pattern is the same i checked. only thing i need now is a 9.5mm22mm bearing

That’s odd that it works since the TB bolt pattern is 73mm

And trampas is like 71.5mm

3 Likes

Dont have long enough bolts yet, but it’s a perfect match

2 Likes

@Trampa hey Frank wondering if you guys are shipping, or still on lockdown, I need some of these 9.5x22 bearings :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i have my fingers crossed for you

i can’t tell from your pic, what’s stopping the wheel bolts from fully screwing in onto the wheel adapter?

1 Like

UPS is back to “normal” if that word is appropriate to use in these times.

2 Likes

https://www.mbs.com/parts?category=BEARINGS

they also have them in the states

2 Likes

What was your build time on this, looks cool! :+1:t5:

1 Like

Still building lol, I ordered these bearings that I needed should be here in a week or two, hoping to be done by then

1 Like

Battery is done! Tommorow will mount to deck and hopefully get all the electronics connected as I wait for the correct bearings to arive

In love with the smart bms!!

11 Likes

I am thinking probbaly need some risers and I need to move the bms from the rear compartment to the middle one due to the fact that I need more clearance :laughing:

8 Likes