The battery builders club

Each cell gets basically 21mm wide nickel thats .2mm thick that alone can carry for sure 30A cont and 60A pulsed, idk the exact numbers but heat from nickel definitely wont be an issue, if your super worried you can always solder here a bit of copper braid and bend it like usual

Yeah you CAN lol but on Android 10 the ā€œthirdā€ is the only one that launches and connects to bluetooth properly

1 Like

Do you think Iā€™m using a stone age phone? :wink:

1 Like

I bought 3 of those BMSā€™s a LONG time agoā€¦ and they sit in a drawer unattendedā€¦

first battery I attempted to build with themā€¦ I lookedā€¦ said holy fuck this is a big fucking BMSā€¦ Iā€™m gunna ditch it add another battery to the P-group and just use a Dalyā€¦ fuck that 10 pound turdā€¦

so there they sitā€¦

and no flasher donā€™t get butthurt this was NOT directed to youā€¦ simply add my 2cents to the treadline

2 Likes

Lol I tried the other two and the connection on my S10+ just wasnā€™t having it. One wouldnā€™t launch, the other only connected once out of like 10 tries

The ā€œthirdā€ one was the only one that worked, and you know that you were the one that made me even see that link hahah

1 Like

Youā€™re completely right, some of them are fucking massive for no freaking reason

2 Likes

damnit. I just ordered some to try and play with at some point. I should have asked for handouts.

1 Like

It might just be my phone. I have them all installed but as cloned instances. Maybe something in the bootloader was modified that allowed them to function

1 Like

Had I known Iā€™d have asked for that instead of stickers :joy:

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t2: Iā€™m just happy mine is working thatā€™s all. Although sometimes it only connects if itā€™s the first Bluetooth device to connect

Itā€™s been unhappy when my Galaxy Watch and metr pro are also connected

Iā€™m going to be buying only 16s Dalyā€™s and do the winfly mod on them from now onā€¦

but if anyone wants a boat anchor BMS with temp. sensor and BT module PM me, and maybe we can work out a priceā€¦ (us only fuck international shipping from the US at the moment) shipping at the moment flat-rate US envelope is less than 8 bux anywhere in 'Merica

1 Like

Is it ok for the cell tab to be so low bellow the fishpaper. Its like a crater cause these blue rings are thick.

2 Likes

OH FUCKā€¦ I forgot stickersā€¦ I got your addy, Iā€™ll send ya some in an envelope soonā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I love how my Bluetooth is wired. Itā€™s split between my esc and bms. If board is off, bms app can be opened. If board is on, ack monitor can be opened.

1 Like

what to trade one for some nickel?

That looks pretty good.

1 Like

should be ok because the nickel is soft I think.

Iā€™d put a strip of fishpaper in there just to be safe. Itā€™s cheap easy insurance, why not?

1 Like

Aww damn I just bought a bunch recently

1 Like