The battery builders club

The LittelFuse Pico look like through-hole resistors. I can confirm it works (saved a bms). I’ve also tested with lab PSU to make sure they pop. Fun.

I usually put a 4mm bullet on each side.

2 Likes

Guys, where do you find 20700 insulation rings?
I found only these but would prefer if someone sold them in Europe

If you have some to sell please send me a message

I can’t say where, but I remember either @janpom or @moon or maybe @BigBen once bought similar rings from eBay and they where fake and not useable.

So building a pack for my Trampa. Going with a 12s4p 20700B cells and an eBoosted enclosure :slight_smile: Going to build it like they do here https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/12s4p-battery-for-hs11-enclosure/

But what is a good thickness of the nickel strips and do I dare to order from Nkon again? Know that they had issues with the nickel.

Thickness on the series cable? Is one 12awg enough or should I go with 2 (if so maybe 14awg)?

A good source to get a 12cell balancing lead? prefer silicone wires thats closer to 1M so I dont need to extend them.

Yeah, that was me. I’m not sure if they are fake. I never saw the genuine ones so can’t tell if there’s a difference. At any rate, they are fairly easy to tear apart.

@Acido, I have a lot of leftovers. I’m happy to send some your way for free. They are for 21700 though, not 20700, so it wouldn’t be a perfect fit.

1 Like

€ 0,92 | 100 unids/lote batería de litio positivo hueco aislamiento mat 21700 cabeza plana aislamiento mat meson de la junta de la cabeza 20 MM * 11,5 MM
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/maGpyFWo

heres what it looks like if you use 18650 rings on a 21700…

1 Like

I bought some from Ebay but they never turned up.
A kind soul from the forum sent some to me in the end. (Alan)
I also ordered from Aliexpress to get a small stock for the next time!

1 Like

Should I use more ?
The feel to it now is that it’s quite sturdy but still has some flex to it

Does anybody have a wiring diagram for a Bestech HCX-D127?

I don’t know what the pin order is, and I’d like to not open the case if possible.

Thats fine, do both sides.

ive been doing a line, and the squeese the batteries togeather with the line in the middle

1 Like

Is it a good idea to house my D140 in a PETG enclosure? The operating temperature on the spec sheet goes up to 85 degrees Celsius which is right around the glass transition temperature of PETG.

Is the length okay ?

2 Likes

I ended up ordering these hopefully they are legit

Go to their site and find your model, the wiring is on the page

Maybe I’m blind, but I don’t see it on the site. That’s why I’m asking here. I also emailed bestech with no response.

Anyone here know where I could get some fish paper circles for 18650s?

Got mine from IMRbatteries

1 Like

Another question for you guys who could help. I am building a 12s6p battery, but I have batterys at 2 diffrent voltage levels, what are some things that I should consider before hooking everything up? I am also using N.E.S.E. modules for all this. Can I simply connect my p groups after ri have everything assembled and then let the BMS sort out the voltage levels? Or am I not understanding how this works. Appriciate the help.