The battery builders club

FFFFFF why does it have to be like this…

1 Like

That would work too. Or doubling/tripling up with 10AWG. It doesn’t matter how mant conductors, as long as there’s lots of cross sectional area.

It just gets kinda ridiculous at some point.

1 Like

I’ve been using it for all my boards, they are fine at 2A, it’s 22 awg silicone wire

1 Like

Im going to build a 12s6p with these cells in this type of config, where can I get real nickel that looks like my pattern? Im located in EU (SWE). Will one layer of 0,2mm be enough?

hey, i need a tip in a new battery build using the Samsung 40T s in a 12s2P build running dual 6374 in FB Unity. can i use 10mmx0.15 nickel strips like in this previous build or do i need more nickel ?

!

Ehh, it’s not great (I mean I’m using it but not recommending it if you have other options)

Ok thanx , what do you recommend ?

Thicker is better, 25x0.2 if you can and then you don’t need to use multiple pieces

Thx dude, ordered from Nkon now :wink:

1 Like

13s6p 30q broken into 6s and 7s packs so I can charge independently with my balance charger. Nearly all.of the in board looms are made, just need to make a balance port.

This one has been a journey :rofl:

11 Likes

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32864017472.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.74764c4de86NN1

I used this and cut it to shape for a similar battery. I got legit nickel in like a month. It’s thiiccc, nice and beefy. The same vendor offers .15 x 25mm, which I also have on order…

This nickel is also an answer to this question:

(MOAR)

Don’t forget Fogstar Wholesale is still doing £1.00/meter nickel in all their sizes (they have .15x25 and .2x25). Shipping to the US is cheap.

edit: @filipandre is in Sweden, but I imagine they ship there as well?

5 Likes

Nice! I went to check this out and I could not find nickel on their website…?
I’m ashamed to have to ask for a link :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Fogstar wholesale?
Look there

2 Likes

haha, yeap, there it is, Fogstar Wholesale nickel

edit: buying nickel now, seems cheaper than china? wooo hoo?

1 Like

Does the £60.00 min apply for the nickel?

Yep.

1 Like

Guess I won’t need nickel for the rest of the year then lol.

1 Like

just buy it together with the cells :smiley:

Unfortunately, not an option to me in the US.

2 Likes