The battery builders club

Is this setup sufficiently sexy?

6 Likes

haha, nice work, that pack is sexy enough for me😂

meanwhile, I’m here ready to chuck this pack out into the street, cautiously charging a low p-group on this pack. had some broken charge leads, patched it up and crossing my fingers :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Yikes man, what happened to it?

It came in here broken, I think 1 or 2 of the charge leads just broke loose from vibration and took the pack out of commission. It’s all wired right now, so I just have to get that low p group back up to where the others are and it should be good. Been diagnosing and repairing packs for local boyz @KaramQ @Bobby (hood)

3 Likes

Where are you guys buying batteries these days? I’ve emptied my country

Fogstar wholesale.

4 Likes

Hi, I am currently riding 2 6s 5000mah lipo batteries in series, and having to charge them everytime with a balance charger, which is quiet annoying.

I will like to charge them using this DALY red waterproof BMS

They offer a separate/common version, but I am assuming for BYPASS it doesnt matter which version I get?

Also, since the 12s version is not appearing in the store, I am assuming the best advise is to buy this 13s version, and ask them that I would like the 12s version ?

Thanks in advance:)

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if you take common or separate port, both will work. But take common, so you won’t get unnecessary wire :grin:

Yes, we are all doing it like that. Order 13s and write to the seller that you want 12s. They will deliver.

1 Like

2 Likes

there is a 12s version

edit, it was lifepo4, this one is lithium ion

I just got my 2nd shipment of these. Amazing charge only 15amp

Happy to pay it forward if you’re having a sourcing issue. @bioboards hooked me up when my package got swipped. 12s

2 Likes

copper, milled out,. Nickel plated . Easy to weld

Who wants 300 amp 3-5p heavy duty bus bars.

11 Likes

Yes, and good work with that pack… clean as hell.

1 Like

Fricken weird ass adapter crap…how are you supposed to shrink wrap 90 degree connections?

4 Likes

Dip it in liquid electrical tape? or just glue all over it I guess is cheaper.

1 Like

How easy is liquid electrical tape to apply cleanly? I never heard about it until I saw someone else here use it, looked like it would be a bit of a mess

1 Like

They have a little brush in the cap usually. I would just tape off the bullet connector then go ape shit.

I think epoxy would do the job just as good and you prob already have some.

1 Like

EZPZ. Masking tape, apply liberally, remove tape while still wet.

1 Like

That’s a DAMN fine balance setup…right?

Edit: she’s been tubed

2 Likes

Not a vertical mm to spare, but this should be safe right?

4 Likes