The battery builders club

Yes, wrap each parallel group, and ideally another layer at the end

5 Likes

Of course I get these when I’m having the busiest day of the week…

7 Likes

Aint that how it always goes? Shit always piles up on the busiest days, i feel your pain.

1 Like

Not wrong. Need to isolate p-groups.

4 Likes

No shit, that was you? I saw that light and drooled for like 5 minutes. Damn, gorgeous stuff.

5 Likes

Has anyone ordered from batterypacks.com? Seems like they are a child company of IMR batteries and they have no good prices, just want to make sure though.

2 Likes

For those dogshit prices the cells better be legit :joy: I’ve never heard of them before, and the prices are not fantastic on most of the cells. They claim to be an authorized Molicel distributer, but that’s just a claim. I’ll be interested to hear anyone’s experience with them. @Battery_Mooch you ever heard of this website?

2 Likes

the selection is pretty bad, and the pricing. Unless they have something you can’t find anywhere else idk why you would.

If you buy 50+ the prices on some of the Samsung cells are better than Bulkbattery

2 Likes

Check the shipping price against 18650batterystore.

For me in Australia, it always ends up cheaper by a fair amount with 18650batterystore

1 Like

soooo much better.

1 Like

Damn you man. My wallet cant take this constant abuse :joy:

2 Likes

No, checking around…

2 Likes

Rushed through my physics homework and got a little bit started :grinning:

10 Likes

typical domino pattern.

I’m a bit stumped by this problem, the bms isn’t getting accurate reads on the first two cells but I checked the bms leads harness with a multimeter - I’m getting the correct voltages there, low resistance, everything “looks correct”. I tried plugging in a different smart bms, same problem not reading first two p-groups

1 Like

Very high possibility one or both of those two wires is not getting connection properly.

1 Like

I thought so too so I checked the resistance on all of the leads and they looked pretty similar. Not satisfied with that I actually re-crimped and replaced the lead going into group 2, still same problem.

1 Like

yello dont worry its just the main battery - isn’t connected. like the one on the side of the bms. atleast it was for me :man_shrugging:

broken llt bms? had the same problem and that was the issue

3 Likes