The battery builders club

Do you need the fold over 50mm 0.2 must be able to Cary 45amp ish. Double it up and no series links needed nickles good for a solid pack

Unless its a brick pack, I think it’s a wise idea to build all esk8 batteries with the ability to flex.

6 Likes

Send me a PM i can sell you the lipos I used before I got that BMW battwry.

2 Likes

Is there a smart bms out there that is small ? I have the one that is from ali but its huge and want a chatge only version for my short board build.

2 Likes

If you’re down to try (and can’t find a smaller bms) you could maybe configure your charge setup with an external BMS like this

2 Likes

I’ve gotten in the habit of taping off every freaking thing while I’m welding…
also, I do a little tap-tap with the nickel where I think it’s going to go. If it sparks, WRONG… No sparky spark, no worries

These high amp cells are insane when shorted :joy:

3 Likes

:triumph: 3 days weekend gonna start TONIGHT making my 6s 10or9p, still don’t know wich way it’ll be but I’ve got time :joy: ( saying this at the bus station waiting like a dumb fuck)

1 Like

nvm too tired lool

1 Like

Wait, what’s wrong?

1 Like

absolutely nothing! I’m just too damn lazy to try to figure it out :upside_down_face:

Oh okay lol. I was worried for a second.

1 Like

Can somebody post that pic of the three chicks illustrated to demonstrate current, voltage and ohms? I’ve been scrolling around and i can’t find it. I JUST saw it the other day. I want to show it to somebody.

2 Likes

Thats right I forgot about that bms thanks.

4 Likes

Lesbian action = HEAT

5 Likes

Not to my knowledge, but a daly and a neptune lite together take up less room and give you more options for positioning b/c two.

A little offensive guys. Remember to be inclusive.

1 Like

This isn’t offensive whatsoever, we regularly post naked pictures of Tim. There’s no victim here.

2 Likes

What are we supposed to include? Should we have the same thing with dudes?

3 Likes