ThaNoS_Short AT commuter_ ChooChoo deck | MAD Fury DD | Hammock Adj Base Plate | Haggy 6" / TB110mm wheels

Yea. Pneumatics. I didn’t realize it would cut the range that much. I can easily get close to 20 or even over 20 miles w tb110s. Haggys is 11 miles w 30% battery left.

1 Like

I feel almost the same pull but I’m running belts so that’s the difference between our findings. It might even be more pull w haggys since it has more grip.

Yeh my belt experience was really short, so can not say too much. I bet thst will be the major difference once you try the DD. You will leave the skate in a position you are used and you will see it rolling down while before was locked in place. :rofl:

1 Like

I almost have all of my parts for the DD build. Woohoo. Can’t wait.

1 Like

@skyart from the builders still has my Vesc and spare DD. I can use my other DD for this build but may hit him up for my vesc. I need to ask him whether he has fixed his motor or not. I’ll text him tomorrow.

1 Like

I have to say that I am getting use to the huge wheels. Still think that they are too wide but I have to admit they saved my twice this week. First had to avoid a car so jumpt on a side walk and they took as a champ, didn’t even fall and was really a sharp turn.
Then yesterday work on the street not being there in the morning surprised me with a deep and wide hole in the street I was ready to fly but nop I felt a medium bump and that’s it! My thoughts were like woowww for the next 5 minutes or so :grin:

I am so conformable on the board that I am using everywhere. That was the purpose so super happy about it.

It also needs a bit of fun time to time :joy:

17 Likes

Guys, since some pm me about it. In case few are interested in the deck. I can only advice this deck. I am really impressed about it. Although the compact form is. Really stable and conforta le. Plus is gorgeous to me :grin: I will have a bit of time in August to organize a small GB. Only few since a deck is really personal preference, but I think that 10 should be fine to make a small production. It will takes about 1 month to get them done. Just that you know :blush:

4 Likes

Count me in for a deck for sure.

Will you also make a enclosure or no?

2 Likes

I think the best is to involve the master for that.
@bigben would you like to make few enclosures for who wants them? We can send you a deck and you do your magic :grin:

3 Likes

100% up for that.
Just fiddling with the build for your hubs at the moment…

5 Likes

Thanks a lot! We will see if we can make it happen.

2 Likes

What deck are you gonna used for the build?

I’ve got them on a LY switch 36. 12s3p 30T battery with TB110. Just tidying things up a little!
You couldn’t make it to Paris then? Or were you lurking there?

3 Likes

No fxxk couldn’t. Finished to work at midnight the day before and had to work on Sunday. Still think about it :persevere:
Really nice choice for the deck.

1 Like

Did you found someone who could fix your Unity?

I sent it to blasto :blush: who better then him. Super kind

1 Like

Next time…

1 Like

This board looks awesome. Especially with 110’s, looks like a little gocart. I agree with how grippy the 110’s are, I’ve only ever ridden pneumatic tires with bindings and changing to 110’s I was expecting to be sliding all over the place. I was so wrong, the grip is amazing, I’ll never ride pneumatic in the city again. I haven’t had a chance to test range but I was getting 18miles on 10s5p (21700’s) with 8inch tires. Now I’ve got a 12s5p, can’t wait to find out, my board is almost repaired.

1 Like

Yeh grip is even too much too me :grin:. If they will be 10mm thiner they would be perfect. The look is amazing but for the comfort you loose a bit of agility. I now compensate with different truck angles and bushings but still not comperable to fast 97mm wheels. True thst now I can take turns really fast and push the heel out of them and they don’t move. They just don’t.
Range I didn’t see difference in comparison to 97mm. Rolling resistance with MAD Fury is basically 0 so I coast at speed most of the time.

Hope to see the silver rocket on street soon

1 Like

I love that feeling, when you know it’s over, you’re gonna smash, and your body starts to relax and get ready for impact, you see your life flash before your eyes, then WHOOSH you made it! :slight_smile:

Been waiting for this

Oh noes this means you have an enclosure for this… Which means another bigben snowball…

(BTW @bigben I got the Tesseract built, but I’m embarrassed I can’t find the Ronins I was going to use, so Calibers are subbing in for now, thus no build post. Thanks man!)

2 Likes