TelTail Lights (TTL) - Interactive eSkate Lighting System

@Ace

I have this deck in pieces right now because I am installing 6396 maytech motors and 3dservisas 5:1 gears to remove the trampa gear drives and (underperforming) 6376 motors.
Currently running a 13s5p 25r battery and a 240w buck converter to power everything with a rocker switch on the storage box.

5 Likes

@Venom121212, I love the new name for this mode! I’ll include it in the next update of the app.

4 Likes

I actually think I like splash carve better now that I’ve heard it in my head a few times. Still up to you of course haha. It works great though. I was sore from all the extra carving I was doing to show off.

3 Likes

Is it possible for me to order a usplit? @ricco

1 Like

when is the mini coming? :grin:

6 Likes

Ya, Im with you there. It definitely rolls off the tongue easier.

@DEEIF, yes you can. Just send me a PM saying you’re interested in purchasing a uSplit.

@Scepterr, I am still working on getting the TTL Lite Module to the beta phase. Are you interested in becoming a beta tester once it is ready for testing?

1 Like

most definitely :+1:

1 Like

Great! I plan to get the TTL Lite to the beta phase in the next couple months. I’ll PM you when I am ready to take money and ship :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So what part of it that you still working on?

I haven’t gotten a chance to get the FW ported over from the standard TTL system since I got the Lite soldered up. So really I am still working on all of the FW, but I am reusing a lot from the standard TTL FW to speed things up.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is this a mould for an enclosure that would have channels for LED strips?

1 Like

Yeah, got inspired and dedicated this build for leds.

Let the sanding begin.

4 Likes

Oh sweet, I look forward to seeing how your build comes together!

1 Like

Here are a couple demo videos of some analog LED light modes. There are more that will come, but these were the easiest to quickly capture.

5 Likes

Here are some of the addressable LED modes. As with the analog LED modes, there are more than are shown here, but these were the easiest to capture at the moment.

12 Likes

Haha I love your testing rig.

4 Likes

You got headlights and tail lights with them!

1 Like

Looks awesome!

2 Likes

how about a mode like this

9 Likes