Tech requests for Jeff from neoONE (Merged Topic)

@jeffwuneo sorry for the off-topic, but since the ESC is made for battery at the end and you make parts for electric vehicle, I was wondering do you you have a good cell 18650, 20700 or 21700 that we can buy from China at a competitive price? Up to know I only found the Liitokala 21700 (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32845169463.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.46073c00Yg1fd0&mp=1). I am going 16s5p at least so the battery cost gets a bit steep. thanks a lot for the help!

PS: Afterwards I will cancel the message, I just did not want to create a new topic and then everyone will ask additional questions about it.

10 Likes

Iā€™m interested too! Maybe a private message or a new topic?

2 Likes

Also interested

2 Likes

Buy from fogstar?

5 Likes

I will check have a look to them as well. Thanks :blush:

Still curious to know what @jeffwuneo think about it

We can get many cell. But is expensive to ship cell so we not do.

2 Likes

That can imagine. I was wondering if you know a good supplier for that or a less famous brand that is really valuable with a competitive price.

2 Likes

Top tier cells and sexy pricing

/derail

4 Likes

I will check it :grin:

1 Like

BAK cell for China is ok.

3 Likes

if this is true that is a good cell https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/EBAT-E7-18P35-3500mah-30A-discharging_60662671389.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.395e701dqrnpVl

Is not 30A. Only 10A.

3 Likes

I hate all these overrated specs. why do not write the truth. At the end people will test and you loose reputation.

1 Like

But they will already have the :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: only people selling genuine cells care about reputation.

3 Likes

I know, probably that is for western customers. Pretty sure within China they wonā€™t lie.

1 Like

This is why we need our man Jeff :ok_hand:

2 Likes

indeed, thatā€™s why I asked :laughing:

2 Likes

If look on alibaba is for western customer. Price is always higher. They want you buy so make sound excite.

4 Likes

The specs are always confusing, they will put multiple specs for the same item, and one priceā€¦ like light bulbs for instance - if i want 1W, they will list 2W 3W 4W etcā€¦ in the end we dont know what the heck they are trying to sellā€¦ it sure doesnt make me excited but angry!

i also search on Taobao ecc but they are more for single consumer. Do you knwo a portal (Alibaba like) but for Chinese people. I am just curious to see the real retail values of items. I found several over the years but not sure which one is the most credit one.

1 Like