Tech requests for Jeff from neoONE (Merged Topic)

I think we have press machine that can doing :wink:

20 Likes

Youā€™re pretty and you have a sandwich. Could be worse.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty close to what Joan Jett told me when I propositioned her. She used a buddy guard to get her point across though :grin:.

3 Likes

@Dareno anything sk3 related I think of you xD

2 Likes

He loves them :grin:

2 Likes

She fucked up. Would be riding a sweet board right now.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying! But no, I got the I like girls routine, still havenā€™t forgiven her :grin:.

1 Like

Screenshot made and sent to current wife. Divorce looms. Scheduling my sex change and soon I will be the one riding a sweet board. I love it when an unsettling plan comes together.

3 Likes

Lol, she knows. Plus hillbillies fight dirty :grin:.

2 Likes

Why not use a standard 190kv and just use a bigger motor pulley, like 20T?

1 Like

We think for optimal motor is best 190-200kv and size 6060.

4 Likes

Why do you want so much torque lol

1 Like

Hey Jeff,
While most people are going two big motors, high amps, some are going small motors, small amps, but four of them.

The loaded hubs for one are a good option to do so. Or the elofty Direct Drive.

However, most VESCs 6 cost at least $100 a piece and are designed more for high amps. Those donā€™t make any sense for such a build though.
There are budget VESC 4.12, but none with HW6.

You are working on a amazing ESC of yours and on an upgraded Focbox. Those are both upper class. I was just wondering if you had considered making a budget dual VESC - similar to the makerX v4, but with cheap hw6.
For the build type I mentioned above, it would be ideal to have something that can do 12s, 30A and costs $100 for a dual.
Maybe once you are done with the neofocbox6, you might find a way to make it into a budget dual?
Just an idea.

4 Likes

I donā€™t.

I want low kv motors so I can use bigger motor pulleys

3 Likes

Whatā€™s wrong with 190kv with 18t u silly bean

3 Likes

Cause I run 36t or 40t pulleys and I gear for 30mph unloaded :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PrivacyDoctor We already work on making this one for dual layout. It need maybe another week to finish.

1 Like

Yeah, I am aware of that, but I assume that will cost ~200?
I was suggesting something at half that price, with half the Amps. So, 100 for a dual, or 200 for 4WD.

For this we not sure can do with less power. But maybe can make original focbox design for under $70 for single.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s 280 for a 4WD. Getting closer to reasonable. :slight_smile:
Anyways, just a wish.

1 Like