Esk8 confessional

It looks like something @mmaner would do.

2 Likes

He must have very strange sleeping walking habits ;). Can I ask that you remove the "I "?

2 Likes

He’s a straight-up tweaker, so possibly.

4 Likes

Nah, prolly @Dareno.

3 Likes

Thats got @BillGordon written all over it in my honest opinion.

2 Likes

Another one for the books:

I confess I’ve literally been fantasizing about skating the city, while biting into a Wichcraft sandwich. I did my first group ride and it was a life changing moment, I hope to experience it again some day :sob:

A) it’s an awesome place to eat, and B) the city is so much more fun (and equally terrifying ) compared to the boring scenery upstate :sleeping:

2 Likes

Killed this otherwise perfectly good lipo leaving it hooked up to a walker bot I’m making for no reason.

11 Likes

I can’t find my calipers, but for some reason there’s a kegel pulley where they’re supposed to be.

Eventually, I decide to put the pulley away — but there are calipers in the pulley drawer :rofl:

13 Likes

You drink too much faygo last night?

3 Likes

35 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

The fact you have a pulley drawer is confession enough

15 Likes

I just bought 2 focboxes… Future will tell if i just made the worst investement in history
Honestly, i feel good because i know i made Brian @b264 proud.

6 Likes

My xt90 power connector fused together riding in San Francisco with baesk8… my board has been on for a week and a half

10 Likes

I think top mounted drop through decks look ugly.

3 Likes

You… may want to look into that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

it burns when I pee

9 Likes

3 weeks ago I came in from a ride and just left my board on the floor in a guest room, my lovely wife has been asking me to move it and of course I didn’t.

So tonight I farted so badly that she banished me from the room and I went to sleep in the guest room, tripped over my board in the dark and got a booboo on my knee.

24 Likes

3D Printed an adapter for a bike tail light. It fell off in the first mile and I have no idea where it went.

3 Likes

I just bought bolt on wheel pulleys

4 Likes

it’s right next to the light

4 Likes