Tattu 14000mAh 25C 6S LiPo SALE PRICE($99+shipping)

Subject: [US] Tattu 14000mAh 25C 6S LiPo

I jumped in on the crazy deal that Gens Ace Tattu was hosting for 2 new builds my buddy and I are making this winter. Unfortunately we had a big change in plans and sadly will no longer be able to use them.

I have (10x Tattu 14000mAh 25C 6S) between my buddy and I. Not looking to profit, not looking to take a loss. If anyone in the community would like to buy them, I would be glad to sell at the same price I bought them for + shipping to your location in the US($99+shipping). They have never been used, are in original packaging, and have been voltage tested to make sure they are at proper storage voltage and not DOA. There are no issues with any as far as I can tell, and they are all in perfect bubble wrap condition.

They are 25C rated and burst 50C. Feel pretty solid and have a nice layer of metal shielding already.
I have attached a few pictures, let me know what you think. Would love to see what crazy builds you guys make with these!

5 Likes

@Arzamenable

2 Likes

My 6 are taking a breather till I get up to San Francisco near thanksgiving. :+1:

2 Likes

must…
resist…
urge…

TO BUY MORE AMAZINGLY PRICED BATTERIEZZZ

7 Likes

UPDATE: I can ship overseas/across borders however shipping will be pretty costly so just keep this in mind.

1 Like

Has anyone used these before? I have a few and plan on using them on my mtb but before buying more as backups i wanna make sure they are definitely quality

2 Likes

There are a few people out there who do use them. I looked into it a lot before buying them. Feel free to search “tattu”.

I personally have not used them. They are still all with their original tape and packaging. Just tested the voltage to make sure they’re all good for storage.

1 Like

Yeah i have 5 of them right now and was planning to use em just havent gotten anything running yet. Was bummed i missed the 99 sale bc they are getting discontinued. Just wanna make sure they are solid before getting too deep haha

2 Likes

They are good performing cells. They are lipo, so if you beat on them, they go bad fast, but the form factor for mtb is sooooo nice. Definitely nice to have backups, the longevity vs liion can be close to a third, or you could fuck up once and puff everything on your second charge.

2 Likes

Tattu is brand name for performance lipo

1 Like

I use 4 of them in my MTB, never have to worry about charge really… I don’t think I’ve ever gone lower than 3.68v/cell.

In 2P mine sag maybe 1v at most? Imo these are great batteries. (Edit: just looked at logs- ~0.1v sag per cell under medium load and healthy charge, and ~0.25v/cell under heavy load and nominal voltage)

You have 10 of these?!? $99 is a steal… I’d want to get two of these to have in a lighter weight jumping box, and keep my four pack for range… or 3 in a box for 18S…

Looks like they are sold out on their website too… :pleading_face: I got mine at $150 each and I thought that was a great price.

1 Like

Yeah count me in for 2 at least

1 Like

I did the same at 150

1 Like

This is my setup. Ideal for mtb. But yeah, they were $99 shipped from Tattu for a while. Hopefully they bring it or something like it back.

2 Likes

I messaged them after they “sold out” mid summer when they were at 150 and they said they are discontinuing these for a new pack in the spring or summer. I think more compact

1 Like

I think that’s these packs. The long ones are $150.

1 Like

Oh i do see the pic with the length now. Yeah mine are 9.25"

1 Like

I figured the new ones would be way more expensive.

1 Like

Where are they shipping from? Might be interested in 4 if the shipping isn’t too bad.

1 Like

I was planning on going flat rate in the US just because of the weight and size.

4x In original box : $36
2x In original box : $24
4x Repacked : $18
2x Repacked : $12

Repacking will remove the original bulky box, and rewrap them together as a single battery. Do not worry, they will be very well protected with wrapping, I can even send additional pictures to confirm that it is okay with you.

2 Likes