Tattu 14000mAh 25C 6S LiPo SALE PRICE($99+shipping)

So some involved parties don’t want the batteries to be the first parts to come into the house, so unfortunately I have to pass for now. It’s a helluva deal though, so GLWS! And if you still have them two or three months from now hit me up :rofl:

1 Like

Hey guys, unfortunately after being told over the phone that international shipping was possible and should be reasonably priced, I have been greeted this morning by a $180 shipping quote for overseas after waiting in line. I just want to update the listing and let everyone know that although I will ship internationally, the shipping quotes for these are pretty crazy. If you have any specific shipping methods in mind that cost less I will gladly go through with those. I apologize for any future inconveniences. As previously posted, shipping within the US is very cheap. I can send out 2-4 for around $20 anywhere in the US.

6 out of 10 currently remain!

1 Like

I have. There are two sizes of this tho. Longer and skinny ish, short and a little fatter.

I’ll come skate with you on any continent if you can break them on pavement.

They are good (capacity) for mountain boards (fit in a trampa monster box).

Epic for road if you can fit them. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Update: 2 out of 10 remain, they’re going pretty quick.

1 Like

Are they still available? I’ll take them if they are. I’m just not sure how I’d adapt them to XT90 yet.

I have 2 remaining, they are all packed up and ready to get sent out. If you want, for an extra $10 I can unpack them, add XT90 anti-spark connectors in any configuration you need and have them repacked and shipped out tomorrow. If you want 2 separate packs each with their own connectors, or the 2 packs joined together with 1 main anti spark connector. It’s all up to you, Just be specific in what you want, and wether the ends are male or female. I have the high temp welding equipment to replace the connectors properly.

3 Likes

Sliding into your DMs

Highly recommended

Just want to leave an update. All batteries have been sold. Cant wait to see your builds come together soon! Thank you guys, I was really starting to panic once I realized I took delivery of 1k of batteries that were not suitable for my build.

In some time I will update you guys with this new build.

5 Likes

Can’t fault these batteries, I have some 16000 mah in my Trampa and just bought some 22000 mah 7s for my mtb build

4 Likes

@Soho1212 Hot damn, going hard :+1:

For £100 would be stupid not to