Talk about your armor

What do you guys roll in? I’m trying to decide on something for upper body - there’s something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078NLHHG2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3PZSGR2R2RL7O&psc=1

Does anybody do anything a little more discrete that saves your upper body from road rash? I’ve got elbow pads but still feel naked. Leather jackets are overkill in the summer but a t-shirt and elbow pads doesn’t seem like enough. Can’t decide, hmmm…

I’m wearing the Lazyrolling Armored hoodie over the elbow pads and wrist guards.

4 Likes

even when it’s 32 degrees C? Does it get that hot in Sweden (I looked, sorry)?

Lazyrolling Kevlar hoodie as well but with D3O CEL2 pads

@taz has a dope jacket that he says breathes pretty well. Can’t remember the brand tho.

anyone crashed in that hoodie going 30mph+? I’m leaning toward that option, something about rolling around as the bionic dirtbike armor man on a skateboard doesn’t appeal to me

https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Products/Alpinestars-Bionic-Action-Youth-Protector/SubProducts/Alpinestars-Bionic-Action-Youth-Protector-0002&Currency=RUB&Locale=ru_RU&gclid=CjwKCAjwg-DpBRBbEiwAEV1_-KDr1EuoNKF6f1jbbkDGqfpfnjzXSagHnqvhZQMKrznP6OkA-dhY2xoCgiQQAvD_BwE

I like my lazyrolling hoodie, but over 25degreee Celsius it gets a bit hot under as for my taste.
I wouldn’t want to go for an off-road session without my body armor though.

1 Like

I love my Fox Titan Body Armor

Visibility: high
Breathability: perfect even at 28’C
Protection? Should be okay I guess. :smiley:

Fits under clothes if weather is not so nice.

5 Likes

I love my Acerbis Koerta 2.0
Same situation as @Murloc992.

3 Likes

What’s this with body armour? No way I’m looking like the power rangers going to the train station. That’s why I wear G-form pads under my clothes.

3 Likes

The orange one fits the visibility law so I don’t need to wear a acid green/orange jacket on top of my clothes. That’s a win for me.

1 Like

when it isn’t too hot (like 48 degrees C Australia hot (amirite @Dareno)) I’ll wear a protec helmet, LazyRolling hoodie, wrist guards and knee pads. when it’s hot I’ll wear t shirt n shorts with knee, wrist and elbow pads with my helmet. with my hoodie i feel really safe tbh. most times I’ll just wear my hoodie and helmet

My armor is white and sexy. Long live the empire!

667e07da9723d79ce04418f1ef864063f9b335f8

I use a lazyrolling and a body armor for summer time.

8 Likes

At times it does get that hot and then the hoodie gets pretty warm to say the least.

Dainese Air Flux D1

5 Likes

Those are Kevlar pans?

1 Like

Not just kevlar.
It is a revolutionary mixture of carbon-boron-kevlar-basalt-nomex fibers that resists everything while making you irresistible at the same time :joy:

4 Likes

ok, i better don´t ask about that shoes than…:rofl:

1 Like

Riding in a TLD 7855 since 2016.
Tested during heatwave … I’m also hot at 15 or 50°C :sweat_smile:
Not the easiest to put on …

Got the LazyHoddy for quick move around town if needed (central zipper help a lot!)

1 Like

I wear a helmet and carry a bible. So far so good except for all my road rash and a week off work with an ouchy hip last year.

5 Likes