Suggested Forum Improvements 2022

Then we have this again

Doesn’t mean we can’t have any more, just there is no work for others. Most stuff i get tagged for usually is solved within the same minute.

1 Like

Mods aren’t necessary, if the leader level is properly vetted. Mods would be necessary if leader was being abused. I don’t think we’re THAT bad.

@xsynatic I don’t think there is too much to do. But you ain’t always awake, and there are always topics being made that could be moved or merged. And there is no way you can actually keep up with the derailing problem. Youd go mad.
A collection of maybe 3 or 4 more people around the world helping clean up could serve as a bit of a dam.

1 Like

Where’s this coming from then? Just some hysteria?

1 Like

The point is, there is barely even a need for another Leader level

Not super sure either

1 Like

Guess I’m just crazy. I see Marcel on at like 5am (his time) and I figure he’s being driven crazy.

1 Like

Honestly, I think the biggest problem around here is arguments over people’s tone which is totally ridiculous since everything’s written, not spoken. Not a clue how to solve that one, though.

3 Likes

my words. There isn’t much to do.

That’s the problem i encounter at times. I often see these exact threads and think what i should do, leave them be or merge? If i merge all the time others might get pissed that i’m over-moderating, since some topic do have a higher chance of getting replies if they’re posted seperately compared to the noobs thread.

Idk, we have like 1 scammer a month here, tops. Imo though. If @xsynatic says he can deal with this I’m getting the feeling that all is well?

1 Like

oh no no. I’m just lurking, refreshing the page 40 times a minute hoping that there is something new to read.

5 Likes

We all are xD

4 Likes

Shit now I feel like I’ve helped blow this out of proportion

5 Likes

I agree with you. People just have to be more chill. Take everything with a grain of salt and don’t be so serious.

1 Like

Again, from the work i have done, there has never been a point where i thought “i can’t do this, it’s too much” I am one of the people that are more efficient, the more stuff is happening. I love situation where most want to go into a corner and cry.

1 Like

You weren’t one of the ones yelling at Damon for how this place runs, and none of the people who were seem to have any better suggestions so…

i little bit lol

1 Like

lol I hope Damon extends his patronage a little bit over to you

1 Like

My suggestion is to take a step back. We had one scammer. They didn’t even succeed, but it was a nuisance. Not a big deal imo. Things have been generally well here, so no need to do anything.

I agree. No one even fell for it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Exactly.