Subsonic Skateboards since '99 - Custom Decks for DIY Builds

Hi! It’s Bradley at Subsonic. I wanted to introduce myself and open up a discussion on our custom board program and learn how can better serve all you crazy DIYers out there. We’ve built many E-specific decks over the past two years and I’d love to connect with some of you who are rolling around on Subsonic wood.

April 2020 Update: We’ve had to make some drastic changes due to world events and our local governments order for business closures. We are still operating and shipping on a daily basis, however I am the sole (very socially distanced) operator at our factory location. We have a few people working remotely, and unfortantly everyone else is taking an extended vacation.

Through the end of April, we are running two different codes on our website. “stayhome” will get you 15% your order. “skateshop” will pass 20% of your order’s value onto a local or independent skateshop that is effected by this pandemic and economic turndown. Just drop a name, phone number and address of your prefered shop, or we can pick a shop in need for you.

51 Likes

I wish you guys could get your decks in au shops

2 Likes

Our custom boards are built to order per customer spec - and most of our customers are international!

For our production model decks - Send me what shops you think should have them and I will try and make it happen. I agree that we should be more shops all over the world :grin:

7 Likes

I buy off twelveboardstore and concretelines @glyphiks can chime in on some stores too

5 Likes

I posted some here a little while ago

2 Likes

Macs Moorabbin are a great store with the greatest range of high quality boards. Would definitely suggest you get in touch with them :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hi Bradley-

Great to see you here. You might already know this, but one of your decks (with some nicely added touches) was a finalist in this year’s Build of the Year.

Look toward to seeing more.

Welcome!

11 Likes

Great service :ok_hand: hope more people pick up these decks since @eBoosted is basically making an enclosure for every one :joy:

7 Likes

Gosh, such beautiful decks!

3 Likes

nice looking decks I do custom artwork on decks do you guys sell just blank decks no varnish?

7 Likes

I think the last two are mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi the first pic I think it’s the GT40 if i’m not mistaking.
How is the flex? I weigh 90Kg so a heavy guy.

My tought was a high speed build with that deck.
U have some pics of the concave?

Kind regards.

1 Like

Hang tight guys, I’m working on a SS enclosure for the GT40, it’s going to be my next board

12 Likes

12s5p 21700 cells? :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::grin::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

@eBoosted

1 Like

Subsonic was the foundation of my favorite two personal builds, and won’t be my last on these decks. I highly recommend the custom decks. I called before I placed my orders and the staff were incredibly helpful.

14 Likes

No room for 12s5p 21700, but let me see what can I do :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What about the Century 36 and Ruse ;-)?

1 Like

Do you think you’d be able to look into offering these decks with a battery cutout? To cater more to us “e” crowd :slight_smile:

Here is a picture of the popular hummie deck as an example. This allows us to put more batteries under the deck without a massive thick enclosure.

5 Likes

@Briman We can skip our clear coating process, however it would void any warranty. We spray every deck 6 times (3 coats on each side, and 6 on the edges) to ensure that they are as water resistant and very shiny :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in Private Label / OEM (Minimum order of 25 decks) - contact me at bradley@nw-dist.com

Not everyone knows that Subsonic is our flagship brand at NW-Dist. We manufacture brands for a few other brands and are currently accepting new OEM customers.

7 Likes