Stormcore for iOS App Bug Reports & Feedback (SERIOUS)

Updated to fw5.0 (or at least I think). When I open the Stormcore app it very quickly goes from scanning to reading but nothing more.

Tried to connect again with the Vesc-Tool with Metr app and TCP bridge but now fw version is not recognized. Not sure if something went wrong during installation of fw5.0 or if it’s because I’m using TCP bridge of Metr (that is not yet supporting it)

FYI: I needed the firmware update of the Metr module to make it work. All good now! Thanks

5 Likes

I can get you Unitys updated and actually have a spare Windows laptop you could borrow to do this with the tool for Windows.

So it’s working with Metr? Did you have to rename the device?

As per instructions I linked above, it works if you rename your metr device to UNITY BLE.

1 Like

Yeah it’s working with Metr now! I saw Roman’s post to malJohann and renamed the module right away. Now I just need to figure out why I can’t do motor detection but that’s probably for the fw5.0 thread

2 Likes

Put the phone in my backpack, so nothing obstructing signal. Full logging on Unity running FW 5.0 and metr Pro module renamed as UNITY BLE!

9 Likes

Glad it’s working! Putting up a new build in a couple days

4 Likes

@sofu Have you added in the ability to change and setup the Unity/Stormcore through this app yet?

3 Likes

No not yet

1 Like

Thanks!

My RPM is probably not correct :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a temporary thing I put in there, it’s actually “engine ticks”, not rpm. I’m waiting on fw implementation before that field will have correct units and values

4 Likes

Small update while I’m working on adding more data breakdown to charts:

• Improve battery configuration view
  • Add input field navigation controls
2 Likes

Did the update just before leaving for work. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

I didn’t change anything here this release, sorry. Next release for sure though… this will have more features for sure

1 Like

I saw the change on the battery setup page though.

What’s this about?

1 Like

When I saw the battery graphic and I changed my series setting, I thought it was going to fill the rest of the screen with 12 different little battery icons haha.

hah the rest of the view is reserved for more stuff coming soon, so it’ll look less weird after that

3 Likes