Stormcore for iOS App Bug Reports & Feedback (SERIOUS)

The config tab is not finished so is blank. I’m investigating the not recording issue…

2 Likes

Still no love for VMware. Used to work on older versions of vesc tool

Also. Doesn’t work on Windows XP.

I only have 1.19 on Mac

Anyone have a compiled Mac osx?

I think this is being caused by faulty Bluetooth module in my Unity.

I’ve actually found the issue. Working on a workaround…

Edit: Fixed. New build on Testflight, ping @Kalitapaws @malJohann @Nextgin et al

3 Likes

The reason I believe it’s my Unity Bluetooth module is because I was getting BLE Error with the disconnections. I started getting that error when I was using a old Android Phone, so I assumed it was the outdated phone. Hopefully I’m wrong about it being my module.

Ah ok, unsure about that then

One thing to double check with the unity is the mechanical connection of the module. I have seen them come unseated before.

2 Likes

Mine has definitely done that before. I replaced the double sided tape with sticky tack instead.

2 Likes

Cool, that did the trick @sofu everything seems great. Last ride I wasn’t getting proper readings at all. This one everything seems to be nominal.

5 Likes

Awesome, glad we figured it out! Is it just me or are your readings wacky? Or is there more data to the right?

There’s a ton more data. First half of the ride was me with my partner so I was taking it slow. Second half I went faster to test the app and the FW. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it got it, good to hear. Let me know if you find any more issues. My next steps are properly finishing the battery setup page, adding tracked ride breakdowns to the map as additional pages, and ride sharing options, so look forward to that!

6 Likes

These are the main components missing from the app. No use if one can’t match metrics to location, and being able to share that too.

Yes… that’s why I’m on it

2 Likes

I had disconnects, but I think it was due to metr Pro on FW 5.0 renamed to UNITY BLE, hence the feedback on that thread.

I sent feedback via the app as well.

Thanks. That’s exactly what I was going to check first.

Would love to join the beta testing of the app but I need an invitation code no?

Click the link in the post above

1 Like

Oh really stupid. I’m on my laptop and used handoff (Mac) to open link on my phone but then it redirected me to a info page of TestFlight :sweat_smile:

Got it, thanks!