Stooge Raceboards Web-Store Up

Between the Cad file and Water Jet table the finished product came out smaller. With Water Jet there is + or - .003" drift.
The file size was good. Could have been a programing or scaling issue.

4 Likes

2 hours and a few blisters with the file, but I got it.

3 Likes

i thought that was my board for a second lol. i can’t tell from that photo but don’t forget to put some washers between the adapter plate and the gear. make sure they’re touching the aluminum plate and not the steel ring.

or you may end up like me

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t install spacers, but thankfully I’m testing on the bench, so I can still easily install some.

2 Likes

Stooge just posted a picture of his boards. And said that he Hasn’t had any issues. But if you zoom in on the picture he posted. You can see that he has a slot in his axles where the ones he sent you do not. It’s funny how stooge is constantly trying to discredit all of us when we have problems with his products By editing And rewording previous posts To make it look like we don’t know what we’re talking about. Or in my case, constantly deleting my posts that call him out on his BS.

3 Likes

#033 SS

8 Likes

SS Rolling chassis #032

11 Likes

#029 V-5 Rolling Chassis

10 Likes

#029 #030 SS Rolling Chassis

11 Likes

So, I’m not sure about anyone else, but after reading this I went and checked on mine, just arrived in the mail yesterday.
I also have the machined flats.

Honestly, I feel like I’m floored by the quality.

3 Likes

Water jet has .003" Drift. It is pretty precise but not lazer or machine precise.

Refering to the Billet motor mount test parts we have been racing. The motor mount with the Metric hanger had the machine groove extended to the motor plate mount.

The imperial hanger did not. Next batch imperial hangers will have the machine groove extended for the billet mount pinning bolt.

Imperial hanger pic.

3 Likes

Will this be for all HD truck sets sold, or just ones on the SS and V5?

1 Like