Stooge Raceboards Web-Store Up

28 Likes

Just added wheel widening kit for the Summate Metro style wheel.

19 Likes

Gah! Just got a bunch of 3D printed ones. Oh we! GLWS!

Edit: just noticed these spaces don’t offset so you’d need much longer axles.

1 Like

I know the sunmates and metros are clones so safe to say they fit the trampa as well?

2 Likes

Dude you have the best timing. i was just going to buy a set off metroboard since they just got them back in stock…

5 Likes

Does anyone know is those wheel hubs are the same bolt pattern as superstars?

3 Likes

2" bearing to bearing width.
Our axel spindle area on the 3-link has 2.5" of space. On the geared side with the spur carrier bearing added it still requires a spacer added to make the gap. We pull a ton of turn G. Glad to have the bearing pocket out under the rim lip. Takes some of the side load fulcrum off the bearing.

3 Likes

Looks like these are 68mm.

@bboybowzer safe to say :+1:

4 Likes

The site and products look great! Answered my pending questions about bushing colors/duro, and “How much if I want to upgrade to 4wd?” too. :+1:t3:

Are you going to start selling tires too? Or if not, got any links to your preferred tire options for those wide wheels?

3 Likes

Thanks @MoeStooge I’ve been waiting for this :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Metroboard 155x50 they also sell pulleys.

2 Likes
11 Likes

3-link DH with Max Capps.
Podium in our first Competition. 50+ mph on Dump rd yesterday.

16 Likes

78t Mod1.5 open HC steel gear drives are in. Should have these up on the web-store by end of the week.
67t are currently in transit and will be available a few weeks later.
Will have 11t and 22t 8mm pinions available as well.
Spurs will come with a carrier bearing that fits 10mm axel.
Universal pattern that will fit most 5 bolt wheels.

7 Likes

Is there a single truck option? Its the entire reason I went with apex air over you and I still want a single 3 link with motor mounts later. Ill buy 2 if I REALLY gotta but I plan to mix and match so I dont NEED two.

1 Like

I have no problem doing a single. Shoot me a PM on this.

5 Likes

I will when im on my next buy phase. Already got an air this time. Air in the front 3 link in the back sounds like fun.

2 Likes

Air is built for 0 degree already tho and 3 link gives more lean which you want up front…

Not a terrible idea to want extreme precision on the back though.

See the way im imagining it is on a deck with angled tips. Nice floaty pkp action in the front, but the 3 links in the back I imagine would work well to maintain the balance of stability while allowing my back wheels to follow my front wheels in a smooth steady fashion.

78t spurs 11t,22t pinions are up.
67t spurs are a couple of weeks out.
“Spur Gear – stooge raceboards” Spur Gear – stooge raceboards

6 Likes