4130 chromoly
HD baseplate bracket
Now in Stock.

8 Likes

HD 44mm Motor Plate Set.
212mm spread, 3/16" 4130 Chromoly
Now in stock.

9 Likes

Guys if you want to see the legend working on his 3-links subscribe and like :+1:

3 Likes

What’s the thought behind the 70a race wheels?

Any chance you supply larger wheel like a 165 or 200mm?

1 Like

The 70a duro rubber is a better all around compound for cruising and will be a better track choice for super abrasive track surfaces. 70a will allow us to mess with tread designs for street where the 50/45a needs a large contact patch. The 70a treaded tires will be a bit larger but nothing in the 165mm+ is in the works.

Next up is a slick track (polished concrete) race wheel we will be testing within the next few weeks. Stay Tuned.

6 Likes

Great video from Justin Yee showcasing Stooge Racebaords!

8 Likes

Justins stuff is always good shit. Love his work!

1 Like

Love how passionate you are about this stuff man! Thanks for being there!

2 Likes

Let the good times roll.

3 Likes

This is what I’m waiting for. Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with.

3 Likes

R/T-70 is ready. We will do our best to make sure this wheel stays in stock.

R-45,50,60a 3 groove race tires are closer than ever.

T-6 Adapter plates.
These allow most 5 pattern belt pulleys to bolt up to R/T-70 and Race wheel drive hubs.

Adapter plate will also allow mounting of our 67t and 78t ring gears for open gear drive.

Ring gears are 2-3 months out.

Webstore should be back online in a few weeks. Thanks for all-ya’alls patience during the shop move.

6 Likes

are the RT wheels the same diameter and general wheel shape as the race wheels? Ie will they fit onto drivetrains for the race wheels the same way race wheels do?

R/T-70 is slightly larger diameter than the race wheel. Same backspacing and width as the race version.

Decent predictable grip, longevity and lowest rolling resistance of our up and coming line-up.

2 Likes

What’s the nominal od? 155mm?

1 Like

150x75mm

5 Likes

How do I get kegel adapters on these? Half joking half serious :grimacing:

Are you gonna be restocking the standard race wheel?

1 Like

I think everyone here would buy a set of the R/T-70 if we had 3-links.

Any chance we’ll see these in a format that is friendly to the 10mm or 12mm axles that most of us are running?

3 Likes

@MoeStooge I’ve already slightly dented my standard plates from gently resting my 55lb board down on its end. Double thickness sounds better, but is there any chance you could do something more like 3-4x thickness? maybe .2" . id prefer to not worry about this happening again.

@MoeStooge I had a bit of a crash and the brackets on my HD trucks are totaled. As you can see the rod ends also took a bit of an impact. is there anything i should do to check if the rod ends need to be replaced? the one on the right feels a little stiffer than it should, but I can still move the ball joint with my fingers fairly easily.

6 Likes