Stooge Raceboards Web-Store Up

Since its the front, you can delete that bracket if your ok with a slightly steeper steering angle.
I did mine since I dropped the height most the way(which lowers your angle)

7 Likes

Rod ends should be fine if they move freely without play.

Your baseplate bracket is the OG .064 chromoly 1/16" thick. The HD bracket is 1/8" 4130moly.
Looks like it took one hell of a hit. Hope you are ok.

3 Likes

Bear in mind strength goes up exponentially with thickness

2 Likes

67t 78t open spurs back in stock.

6 Likes

Heya Moe, any idea when the 130/180mm downhill 3 link trucks will be back in stock?

1 Like

@Linny Shoot me a Message. Need hanger width, bushing duro and ill knock a set out for you.

2 Likes

Heya, any idea when the 3 links will be back in stock?

Are you going to make any with the OG hanger anymore or only the HD? I’m trying to pick up a set before esk8con

2 Likes

@ShutterShock
OG hangers are in stock. HD 3-links are in stock.
I can assemble an OG hanger set, shoot me a message and ill set it up.

3 Likes

Okay sweet. I’ll shoot you a message today

If you dont mind me asking, what are the options you offer for 3 links relevant to an esk8 setup, just the track pack and HD 15.5? What does the HD change vs an OG hanger? Sorry if its a lot of questions, I’ve been interested for awhile haha.

2 Likes

Answers in the video

2 Likes

Any possibility of selling a longer motor mount, or producing a motor mount clamp with threaded holes to allow for people to design their own mounts? I’m wanting to run a motor mount out the back, instead of tucked under and the stock length would probably have motors interfering with those tie rods.

You can easily run motors out the back, especially on the rear as the radius rods are at a low angle. Ive done two setups with 3-links, both with motors running out the back.
My current board: (will be 4wd soon)

Previous board:

11 Likes

How much clearance did you have from motor can to radius arm, and what angle of radius arm is that at? Im potentially running 7490 size motors, so a fair bit thicker than most.

Radius rods connected to middle position of baseplate. Motor clearance to radius rods pretty much whatever u make it. The mounts can be rotated to whatever position u want. Depending on tyre size, u should be fine. If going 150mm or smaller u may have issues with ground clearance (if using larger motors).

3 Likes

Hello, I ordered the wheel widening kit but it doesn’t fit in the wheel hub at all.
Even if do so, there is no room for the bolt in holes like photos.
Let me know how to do.
My order number is #1373.

1 Like

I can’t upload photos. If you wanna see, leave the email and I’ll send them.

1 Like

Installation tutorial. If you have any questions send me a message.

1 Like

It sounds like you may have incompatible hubs, fivestar and the new rockstar pros are quite different when compared to the original rockstar II, or trampa hubs for example

What wheels are you trying to put the spacers on?

4 Likes

Added to the webstore:

Super Spine Single is a 15kw single motor dual drive wood and chromoly hybrid we have been working on.
We have been beating the living crap outta this setup without issue. If you have interest in this please feel free to contact direct for inquiry.
Will be offered as
Bare Chassis
Rolling Chassis
Complete

8 Likes