SR-71 Bluebird | Hummie | 110 Artic Blues | 12s7p 30Q

No no no. Let me rephrase it. There is an option to disable and add a delay to it.

1 Like

Oh there is? I didn’t even see it! Would you be willing to share a screenshot? I thought I looked everywhere

1 Like

Here you go.

1 Like

The “vesc remote” settings didn’t carry over for me? You can set current brake no reverse there but it doesn’t seem to make any difference

1 Like

First off, what vesc tool are you using? The pic above is 1.25, which yields to 3.62fw.

Edit:
Setting control type to “Current No Reverse” does NOT disable smart reverse. You have to set it to false.

1 Like

Karam sent me a link to Google drive, where I acquired the Vesc tool 1.25

Screenshot of APP >> General will help.

Yeah, most likely. Next time I open it to try and fix it up, I’ll put a screenshot here and @ you. Thanks!

What mode do you run on your boards and with what remotes?

I’m on UART on all of mine. Im rocking vx1 and OSRR. No issues.

Okay yeah UART for me too. And you run no reverse mode?

Yes, current no reverse on all. Smart reverse is good when setup correctly.

1 Like

Alright well good to know it can be done. Oddly enough smart reverse on 3.62 is working how it’s supposed to, and is actually useful. It is possible the loss of traction issues I had were just because the wheels are still a little shiny

I believe you’re locking up your wheels. Try to lower your motor and/or batt min.

Got it, that is possible, I’m at -60 and -20

1 Like

Wow. You need that much brakes on your TB110s? That’s a lot to me.

Try to play w neg ramp too. It’ll smooth things out a bit

Honestly I’m not sure, I am running 15 40 so not a bad ratio.

Last board was 14 40 and was -80 -12

Maybe I’ll try -12 each side on this one too

Low speed braking is motor min. If you loose traction from low speed to a full stop, I’d play w that. High speed is batt min/Regen as far as I remember.

Hmm okay got it. Wish I didn’t have to open it every time to change settings lol

If you have metr, it’ll be much more convenient, either thru app or TCP connection. I’d personally choose the latter.

1 Like

Yeah metr comes monday, I’m excited

2 Likes