spot welder lending (eu / uk)

It got sent off to Spain about a month ago so you may have to deal with imports mangled by Brexit, not sure how badly you guys got hit

2 Likes

Hey @Oddcomo are you still using this?

2 Likes

If you’re UK you can borrow mine

Sorry dude I’m still giving it use, I had to build two small batteries for practice, for my dad’s photography flash, (Now double battery capacity :))

And I’m just getting into a bigg battery project for my new board!

I will make sure to tag u once I’m finished!

2 Likes

That could be extremely helpful - where are you based?

Bristol

1 Like

Who is it with atm?

1 Like

Me! And Im finishing with it this weekend on my fifth battery build! It’s small tho, 4s2p

3 Likes

Nice
@Vsfamurri if you wanna borrow it next you can contact @Oddcomo

2 Likes

Thanks mate!

I’ll be in touch @Oddcomo

2 Likes

Fifth, my god I’m glad it’s getting some use. I was only organised enough to build one while I had it

3 Likes

Do we get the full package (spot welder, battery, charger etc) or do I have to get any of those myself?

1 Like

your gonna have to ask the current occupant what he will send it with

@Oddcomo

1 Like

Who is this currently with
Genuinely have no idea

1 Like

I presume it’s still in Spain with @Oddcomo

2 Likes

Still with me and not in use lmao

4 Likes

If I manage to get my hands on some P45B cells whenever they come out I’ll try to take it back from you. But if others get there first absolutely work away, I had some fun with it already and this is all hypothetical

5 Likes

@mr.shiteside and @Oddcomo I am planning on building a 12s6p pack soon for my latest build. Can the spotwelder handle 0.2mm nickel strip? If so I would love to borrow it? I am based in Brighton UK.

2 Likes

All the packs i did are with 0.2 nickel. They’re all right, you just need to pump up the ms of the pulse time. Make sure you’ve got a powerful battery to go with it.

Lemme check shipping for you, can you pm me?

2 Likes

Thanks @Oddcomo I will PM you now :grinning:

2 Likes