spot welder lending (eu / uk)

Yup the one pack I did with it was also 0.2mm and to my (not very experienced) eye it looked good

3 Likes

Will the Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 3S 65~130C battery work with this spotwelder, this is what people are using with the Malectrics and kWeld spotwelders?

1 Like

Youā€™d probably need 2. 1 Graphene 3S 6Ah works, but heats up after a few cells. Workable for 12S6P though.

2 Likes

Hmm, If Imports an issue, I could get it in NI and bring it to Dublinā€¦

Also I like that cellā€¦

2 Likes

Spot welder itā€™s with @Archer now, back in the UK

3 Likes

Iā€™ve finished building my battery pack now, message me if you want to borrow the spot-welder next?

@Halbj613 let me know if you want me to contribute anything to the spare parts fund?

2 Likes

Sure send a pm and will send details
Your welcome to put however much you want in there

1 Like

How will the funds/spare parts be distributed or exchanged if the welder gets sent around europe without coming back to you for a while?

1 Like

once it comes back i will buy new parts or if the guy says that a certain thing is used up / dead then we can get new ones shipped to him

1 Like

Is this available? Iā€™m ready to build a new pack for my hummie and could do with it for a few days.

edit - UK Based

2 Likes

Hi @Spesh I still have the spot welder, I can post it to you right away. Just PM me to arrange delivery costs.

1 Like

sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

pm me your paypal address and Iā€™ll fire some coin over to cover my useage once Iā€™ve got it. thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

I can confrim @Spesh has the spot welder now :+1:

1 Like

Confirmed I have it, Pretty much done what I need to although I might just build another pack whilst I have it. Iā€™ll hang onto it until someone asks, at least for a bit, if it gets too long Iā€™ll return it to @Halbj613 for safe keeping.

4 Likes

Sure no worries

Hey, is this still doing the rounds? Iā€™d be interested in borrowing it for when I build my battery but Iā€™m not ready just yet.

Sure no idea where it is but if i work out you can ask them

2 Likes

When this welder finally breaks we should dip it in molten copper and make a pedestal out of it.

It has done the community a service.

3 Likes

Such a great idea, and working by the looks of it. :clap:

Hopefully I might even get a chance to use it.

1 Like