spot welder lending (eu / uk)

@Spesh do you still have it and could I request it in Ireland? Not under super tight time pressure

1 Like

@Halbj613 did you hear from spesh about where the welder is? Looks like they havenā€™t been online since September

1 Like

Nope nothing
Who has it currently?

Iā€™ve got it still, sorry I didnā€™t have notifications on for some reason so only got pinged once I was sent a DM. Iā€™ll message back now and make arrangements

2 Likes

Hi where is this thing at these days
Just collecting dust somewhere

Hi sorry I havenā€™t been online in ages, yes itā€™s collecting dust in my workshop ATM. Happy to send it out if anyone needs it. I have email alerts on for PMs now so in case I miss something, send me a PM

Yeah no worries
Iā€™m not able to run this anymore but if someone else wants to keep it going then go for it

I might be able to give it a go. Iā€™m in Ireland where it currently is anyway. Unfortunately the locals have kwelds and something able to weld 0.5mm but I can figure out how to ship it around.

edit: unfortunately again I learned that they could weld 0.5 the minute I order 0.2.

Whats the situation on this. Is it still going on? I would need a spot welder :slight_smile:

Iā€™m getting it soon, then I can send it on to you if @mr.shiteside doesnt have someone else first.

1 Like