spot welder lending (eu / uk)

yep sounds good. welder gonna be with me in around 1-2 weeks maybe a little more

@kev and some others had interest in it

(will try to ping everyone sorry if i miss you)

@brown5tick
@meeezy

Pass from me for now, thanks!

1 Like

Yes im still interested!

edit the top form to add yourself to it please

Which Form?

1 Like

at the top
the first post is a wiki

look at what @mr.shiteside wrote and you have to add yourself also

1 Like

Kev I’ll keep it updated if it gets to me sooner or anything like that, I think this is a rrealistic time window to get from the US to UK to Ireland but who knows at the moment

2 Likes

welder arrived at @mr.shiteside
once his pack is completed @kev do you want it? (should be roughly 2 weeks or so)

2 Likes

Yeah for sure!

1 Like

Hey shua! How can i sign up to be the next to have it?

2 Likes

yeah sure
still waiting on @mr.shiteside

1 Like

Yeah it’s been at mine for a while since there were no other takers who got in touch. I’ll be home on the 11th and can ship it out within a couple of days

3 Likes

@Oddcomo you can make a pm group between us 3 if you want to discuss anything if you want

1 Like

I will do that shortly (if i manage to). I have an exam tomorrow so i need to concentrate on that

1 Like

If anyone needs it, my kweld is sitting dormant for a while now. I’m located in germany, so if anyone needs something to weld, just reach out. Also @Halbj613 rules apply. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@mr.shiteside is the welder still at you?

1 Like

It is indeed, very sorry @Oddcomo I was away travelling when you messaged about taking the welder ages ago and it just completely slipped my mind since then. Happy to send it on its way

2 Likes

Don’t worry dude! I understand busy ness because I’m busy myself!

Good! See if you can check the shipping to Gines, Sevilla, Spain. 41960

2 Likes

Is this still a thing? A UK based hire arrangement could really help me…

2 Likes