Spiral Bevel Gears Drive

Yea it’s one that fate has to call your name on. Stay vigilant!

1 Like

I got a brand new pair unused(never even took it out of the box) I was going to put on here for sale or trade.

3 Likes

I’ll say okay on @Skyart’s behalf :rofl:

2 Likes

CAN YOU SAY OKAY ON MY BEHALF THE NEXT TIME THAT HAPPENS??? frakkin unicorn shit. forreal tho, good to see dreams come true, i thought it was the biggest esk8 pipe dream of mine to own a set of dem bbz

1 Like

Yea seriously put me in as a placeholder for artem as well

1 Like

Its mine bois…calm yourselves

4 Likes

And peace and tranquility once again fall over the land.

2 Likes

How much did it go for, just to have an idea

$3.50?

3 Likes

I can PayPal you the money now for when you are ready to sell your set.:wink:

2 Likes

Could you make a diy version of these with an angle grinder gearbox?

1 Like

Depending on the grinder, I think it could be possible with some heavy modification. I don’t think it would be worth the trouble tho tbh.

1 Like

Soooo what motors would you use with these at 16s?

it depends on what you want and the esc you got

140kv should be a good middle ground

1 Like

It’s got the v-2 ubox esc

For anyone interested:
I am waiting for my motor to get the last few measurements I need to order a prototype of a 90° “predrive”, that lets you turn the motor 90° on a gear drive, thus fitting large motors on small hangers. If the first version works well, I am considering including a 1.5 or 2:1 gearing, so that you can get more torque when using gear drives (and theoretically also belt drives).

4 Likes

That sounds absolutely amazing, vi really should put my mind to a project like this… I’ve a friend with pretty much a whole ass machine shop. Care to share any of the deets on how you’re accomplishing this and will you uh cough cough, be making any spares lol?

1 Like

PLEASE

1 Like

i thought you wanted 10:1 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m managing my expectations :rofl:

2 Likes