Spiral Bevel Gears Drive

No problem, the surfrodz rkp being asymmetrical probably makes things difficult.

Caliber trucks are good too.

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

A fairly simple machining process, APS offer that service in fact…sure it may be a wait

Saite told me it would cost an extra $90. Not sure if this was for one or all 3.

Could be worthwhile to just have a machinist make the shafts for you and manually swap them out if you need to do it for enough motors.

APS motors are kinda like Saite afaik, may even be the supplier , you can do this if you buy from APS

Yeah but I heard bad things about APS and good things about Saite so :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

They look pretty similar visually, it’s a difficult thing to be a scientific about because it’s impossible to break down damage in a scientific way, in terms of each individual’s running conditions- heat/mileage/knocks/debris etc.

Certainly hardening the motors make sense with the frequent magnet loss we’ve seen here.

Esk8 go hard motor-wise

These?

Must be these

1 Like

Any more updates? I’m super excited to get.mine!

1 Like

Sorry for updating too late
I received a new gear yesterday and will ship next week.
Later, I will add photo update progress on this thread.

8 Likes

Awsome man! Can’t wait!

1 Like

updating…
All parts are now ready
This week will be fully shipped.

30 Likes

Those look quality🏁 great work on these.!

4 Likes

any updates @MorrisHsu?

can you confirm i’m on your list, i recall paying for a set.

5 Likes

A group chat with all the people who have purchased would be nice. Have any shipped yet?

1 Like

Gotta be honest don’t really see a place for these drives in the market, if you’re using tiny trucks like caliber 2 you’re probably doing a short deck and dual 55s or a single big motor is more than enough. And if you’re doing a longboard, our trucks already fit the motors.

1 Like

20 Likes

that’s…what these are exactly for…

6 Likes

but you can fit those on calibers with regular mounts…

and they look dope

they look like Tittys :rofl:

5 Likes

both is looking dope :rofl:

5 Likes