Spintend ubox...poor torque

What motors are these? It’s hard to say without knowing what motors they are, but I feel like raising “Motor Current Max” to 88.5A will solve your problems.

You need to know the specs on your motor though, and I don’t. What make and model is the motor?

Is this a 15S battery?

Sorry, i don t understand…if i don t want current limit at start what value must i set?

I try to set 150 Amps to motor, but in any case when i start , the I current from battery Is Always 15/20amps…i would 50 amps when i push the throttle…Is this possible?

No 16s battery

If it’s an ebike, leave “Duty Cycle Current Limit Start” at 100%

If it’s a balance vehicle with a single wheel, leave that at 100%

If it’s an esk8 though it needs to be 90%

You said it’s an ebike so leaving “Duty Cycle Current Limit Start” at 100% is totally fine.

Other folks might be reading this while troubleshooting, that’s why I added extra information. Leaving that at 100% on an esk8 can be very dangerous.

1 Like

Those are pretty aggressive cutoffs for 16S, if you want your battery to last longer, consider raising those slightly

Naturally the motors are cinese, and the spec aren t present…
But they are 30 poles, with 3 kW of peack Power.

1 Like

Ok, i understand…

Instead of “Battery Max” at 84A and “Motor Max” at 55.29A, try switching those around. Put “Battery Max” at 45A and “Motor Max” at 90A. That’s probably going to solve your problem.

1 Like

Really???could you tell me why? I m curious

He already had them setup to 95A before. It’s not this.
@Tailele i think the kv of the motor is a bit too high. Are you able to reach top speed in any circumstance?
Also, again, i would like to see the next tab down to understand a bit better what is going on.
It looks like this

1 Like

Are you using uni1 remote with it ? If so you have 3 settings on this remote L M H try change them.

It looks like he’s using ADC mode and not a remote at all.

2 Likes

Yes i use hand throttle…

I ll try soon

1 Like

Cut off your motor temp sensors

And then burn them so they can feel the irony!

Sorry, there isn t…in any case i change the parameters, 85 Amps motor and 40 battery, the situation Is the same. I think that Is the vesc, probably works for skate and so the torque in the First step Is more delicate.

I would repair the Two flipsky…i think that the arm Is fault un both and in One a micro too…

In your opinion if i change the components Is necessary to program the firmware?

These work fine in ebikes as well. Folks use them all the time.