Spintend ubox...poor torque

Good day Boys…now Yesterday i burn out Two flipsky 75200, without test It…well…today i return to ubox.
3 mouths ago the problem was that i didn t have torque…so now i change motors with 2 3kw all sensor , and battery with bms…
Battery with 16s 9p 21700 Samsung 40t, and llt Power bms with 200 Amps continuos discharge …
So the battery could Easy give me 100 Amps to motor.
The thing that i don t understand Is why when i push the throttle the Amps outlet to battery Is Always 15-20 Amps…i would have all the 100 Amps in ramp up…
How could i do ? Now i post a video…

4 Likes

never had that issue
have you programmed it properly?

Why the gain Is under 50 per cent…with battery and configuration It Always be to 100 per cent…

1 Like

Please let us know all the settings you have input into the spintend esc.

Motor amps, battery amps, motor detection results, etc.

You will have your torque back!

5 Likes

I think so, It Is simple, i use the autodetected motors parameters…

1 Like

they arent great
they give really funny weird number
post your settings and we cna tell you what to change

2 Likes

How could i post the parameters ?with photo? Or is there a sort of TXT file?

1 Like

photo

Ok, 5 min and i post It…in any case i think that the new battery It Is impossibile that i have Only 15 Amps in ramp up

1 Like

Side note are you doing this while the board is loaded? Or just on a bench/upside down?

Nono, the video that i post was during a ride…

There’s no way that amount of current would change the duty cycle that small of an amount if it wasn’t under heavy load. Must be with a rider on top.

On the bench, the duty cycle would shoot up to 95% right away.

2 Likes

Did you apply settings to ALL sides?
Can you film the same thing but in the next tab (one swipe down) to show combined values from both internal controllers?

1 Like

Yes, but i want that the rear motor works well…this Is a e-bike … so It could rides with Only a motor

1 Like

If this is an esk8, then “Duty Cycle Current Limit Start” needs to be dropped to 90%. But on an ebike, this is probably fine at 100%.

What motors are these? It’s hard to say without knowing what motors they are, but I feel like raising “Motor Current Max” to 88.5A will solve your problems.

You need to know the specs on your motor though, and I don’t. What make and model is the motor?

Is this a 15S battery?

Sorry, i don t understand…if i don t want current limit at start what value must i set?

I try to set 150 Amps to motor, but in any case when i start , the I current from battery Is Always 15/20amps…i would 50 amps when i push the throttle…Is this possible?

No 16s battery