Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

2 Likes

what motors you running?

1 Like

good luck! should be a ripper. even on my 12s setup i can get ~44mph with 3.95, 6384 170kv and 200mm wheels

1 Like

you probably weight 60kg :smile:

200lb, so 90kg

i am sure its not gps speed 215 at 12s i only get 35 mph with 4.6 ratio with 190kv motor so there something wrong on your display

4.6 ratio has lower top speed than 3.95

nevertheless ill check settings next ride

1 Like

yes but i am 190kv not 170kv

1 Like

yeah ill check my settings tomorrow, but everything should be in order

will let u know

anyway we should stay safe even at 30mph its not good idea to crash for guys like me and you with 200lbs+ :rofl:

1 Like

big facts man! ride safe haha

2 Likes

I want to run 18s to have more w/h so i can ride a little bit more , speed its not my cup of tea, but i like to accelerate and then i release the trottle, so it give a rest for the electronics to cool down , most the time i like to cruise around 25mph

1 Like

yeah i also cruise at around 25-30 typically… but having the ability to burst up to ~40mph is awesome, sometimes the speed demon in me takes control

maybe someday ill go for a 16/18s build, but for now, the power of 12s is more than enough

2 Likes

You guys…
https://forum.esk8.news/t/derail-jail-2022/64388
@xsynatic

12s is good enough , but after 4 years running the 4.10 it was the time to upgrade and i have lot of lipo’s
so that why i have choose 18s but its great to have a little more range of trottle if needed :joy:

i hope my english is not too bad tonight , i will go sleep now :sleeping:

2 Likes

hey man we’re all running spintends here… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes, when running my SPINTEND 75V VESC, i love a good 12s setup, cant go wrong. but as always, more cells, more fun

gnight man

3 Likes

I need help.

I messed up the CAN function somehow.
No matter what it will not see the other side on the CAN bus. Yea I clicked 6x on power.

I would reflash the firmware but they aren’t on your website.

So I’ll email spintend for the firmware and hope that fixes it when reflashed.

For future use I need the fw for 75300 V1 UBOX and V2 UBOX from a Kaly.

2 Likes

Had a similar issue recently, flashing fixed it. But yeah make sure you get the custom spintend one. I have the 100V custom 5.3 fw if its a 100V Ubox and u need

1 Like