Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

@janpom question for you. Will davega work with this thing?

Edit: it does

3 Likes

I like this alot man, I’m def gonna be bugging you for the updated STL file :grin:

2 Likes

Was thinking flip the esc over and stick heatsinks on the bottom of it ?

Are you in the uk ? BB

Hi does anyone know how much current goes to motors want to just xt 3way connector to pair motor and esc up
Thanks

Current to motors is set by the Vesc tool.

Usually 60-85A per motor.

1 Like

So 30 per phase?

motor current = phase current, kinda.

only 2 phases are active at each switch event. Batt current != motor current however.

5 Likes

Ok thanks, does anyone know where to get bullet conntors I stupidly cut mine off my motors was going to use 3 way xt connectors but can’t find xt 90 way ones thanks

Sounds like you’re looking for MT60 or MR60 connectors?

I’m in the USA, good sir.

:us_outlying_islands:

2 Likes

@Anubis
https://nexusboards.co.uk/collections/wiring-connectors/products/amass-mr60-3-phase-connectors

4 Likes

opps delete

Maybe I’m going to look very maimed with this but I don’t want to burn anything. to put the esc to work should i put the canbus?

1 Like

first build? start in this thread: Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Or start your own thread to get help.

is a update, i change a unity for a spinted but unity dont have can bus wire . i think i need conect the can bus but im not sure

1 Like

no that is for connecting an external CAN device I think the connection is on the PCB as with all dual ESCs

^wait this is the on/off switch being activated over CAN

Sorry got confused about your question.

1 Like

maybe for mi shit of english

1 Like

:joy: :sneezing_face: :joy: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

@luis99945 definitely no need to externally connect the can bus if you don’t use an external can device or want to run 4WD.

1 Like

thanks