Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

As far as I know nobody has had an issue with delivery on anything, I’ve ordered and received 2 UBox, there are no pre-orders, what’s being sold is available to ship. That’s where we’re at now, and I hope it stays that way

9 Likes

@hardunclejohn can you share any information on the remote’s radio protocol that is being used?

At a glance, it looks like it operates on a BLE4.2 full bluetooth stack.

8 Likes

I asked if the maker was in for the long run not to attack him was just hoping he would support the product that’s all, as there are so many new escs coming to the market is difficult to tell who is going to be here in a year’s time, it’s a nicely designed vesc for sure.

But that’s nothing you need to ask the seller as it’s depends on the customer mostly. If people continue to buy he will likely be around, if no, then no :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

the 2.4g receiver and bluetooth are independent module,the 2.4g receiver module doesn’t use bluetooth protocol.

3 Likes

Anyone tested 14S or more voltage? And how warm does it get when running 70+apms?

1 Like

Opps sorry please delete

I have 16S and at max 2x45amps are 40-50degC

4 Likes

Seems okay.
Anyone knows heatsinks that fit the bottom of the ubox?? I want to make that stick out my enclosure to cool it more

3 Likes

any block of aluminum? haha

https://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Heatsinks-Amplifier-Transistor-Semiconductor/dp/B089QHCR4J/ref=sr_1_25_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=Aluminium+Heatsink&qid=1604273665&s=industrial&sr=1-25-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExQVNJQVlKVVg1U0g2JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTcxMjk4M0ZLUUMzODVXSk5PSiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwODUyNDUzM0kyVlA5TVM3Q005VSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2J0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
stuff like this was used for other dual “ESCs”

2 Likes

Another re-design if the U-Box enclosure.

This one covers the entire ESC a little better including the mounting flanges and the mounting points have been moved to the front and back and sized up for bigger hardware.

Still designed to print with no supports.

Pictured in black overture brand PETG latest (larger) vs previous (smaller)

7 Likes

stl?

2 Likes

There is no intention to cut off competition from VESC-Tool. Benjamin even integrated Single processor FW, so that for example the Unity can be used with VESC-Tool. So the opposite is the case, we try to grow the FW support. In return we would like to see compliance on GPL V3 and TM stuff. It is a give and take thing and a matter of fair play. We would also appreciate if third party brand advocate fair play.

11 Likes

Cool enclosure
@hardunclejohn This is an awesome project.

I’ve been testing this bad boys
Here is a quick uphill power output test
486 pounds payload

Quick video on IG :point_down:t3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHFm7O8JYmf/?igshid=1qptsjhzoplz3

10 Likes

What’s gpl 3

1 Like
5 Likes

That’s ok. If exposed to air. Otherwise not going to help much inside. 5-16 oz of aluminum minimum is what you need. Mass

2 Likes

Dang, quite the test. What kinda battery are you using?

2 Likes

Pack is 12S-4P
Cells are MOLICEL/NPE INR-21700-P42A 45A
LLT BMS

8 Likes

Will upload both tonight.

2 Likes