Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

Probably.

In all seriousness we need some more real world testing data before conclusions are drawn

7 Likes

Show app configuration for you vesca i vescb. Maybe you disable uart in configuration. I did this by accident, and need to revert changes by usb connection. Because I cant conbect with vesc tool. It is strange you have problem with connection. I have latest vesc tool and fw and works perfectly for me

Seriously, I have never bothered using it. I’d rather plug it in or use my metr to configure

2 Likes

I’ve still never tried this in any capacity but super happy to have the option.

3 Likes

Yep! It’s in the expert tab, really convenient

1 Like

@hardunclejohn, apologies if it’s already been said, but can 2 uboxes be used with 1 remote for 4WD?

I will work day and night for it! :joy:

2 Likes

What’s the problem exactly, this really surprised me, I thought you had a good communication with Alieen. Would you please send details by mail to me : spintend@outlook.com. thanks!

Yes, you can use one remote to control 2Ubox, need to connect the 2Ubox by can bus cable. and set 1channel(one esc side) as master, and connect your remote in this master side, it supports both UART and PPM mode.

2 Likes

:pray:

1 Like

Hello has the cutout issue been resolved now?
Very interested in these are they still reliable?
Thanks

1 Like

Does anyone know if the these work with flipsky v1?.
Says on the website reccomend to use the one they designed

Ordered the makers remote :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

It does

sure it does, but their remote is great for what it costs. You get all the additional features:
lights
CAN bus
Horn
BMS data reading.
Vesc settings.
Telemetry

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Do people think the maker is here for the long run?
Will get remote like the idea of lights

Thank you

1 Like

Did he do anything that gives you the impression he’s in for a quick Cashgrab?

2 Likes

No, havnt really had much contact

I think yes. Ubox is great build and your suspicions are not supported by anything.

1 Like

While this is a bit of a weirdly phrased question. imo it’s fair, let us not forget the recent neo incident…

Lets not shoot someone down for being conscious of the possibility’s. Just because nothing out of the ordinary has happened yet, doesn’t mean it still couldn’t, a rather large number of people did not see it coming last time.

8 Likes