Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

I could not detect any resistance with those connections. No fault lights with the phase wires connected either. Only fault lights when a hall sensor is connected to the VESC A. Both motors produce this fault when the sensor wire is connected to VESC A and both motors produce no fault lighy when the sensor wire is connected to VESC B.

Also I should say… with sensor wires disconnected, FOC detection spins up BOTH motors

Oh, then the solution is simple. Don’t connect the sensor wires :rofl:

2 Likes

Fair enough. I kick start anyways. Just disappointed. My DIY is not perfect… :cry:

1 Like

Use HFI?

1 Like

As asked here:

What’s the power consumption of the ubox turned off but connected to battery?

@hardunclejohn

4 Likes

Damn, so you can never use A.S.S

@Trampa

1 Like

I remembered it’s less than 2mA, some guy asked in this thread before. I didn’t measure it now.

3 Likes

Any news about the voltage value problem ?

Fixed by flashing proper firmware, unless you’re referring to a different voltage value problem.

Which FW did you use ?
I’m indead taking about the voltage difference between VESC and BMS.

It is located on the product page for the Ubox:

3 Likes

I measured both stock and customed 5.2 firmware, the stock firmware in ubox has much more tolerance, but customed firmware shows little tollerance(0.7% tolerance). What’s your BMS? See measurement picture and video.

!
Stock fw5.2 measure:
stock firmware measurement|video !
Customed fw5.2 measure:
customed firmware voltage reading|video

2 Likes

very strange indead.
I have LLT smart BMS.
I’ll try to flash again.

1 Like

Does anyone have an stl or 3df of the remote?

3 Likes

@hardunclejohn send CADS

1 Like

Isn’t it an off the shelf Lingyi remote with custom internals? Granted I haven’t been able to find CAD of that one to make a cover, but it’s possible he might not actually have it either.

1 Like

I have Spintend horn and U2 Laser gun light and want to connect more things to control with a remote light button (rear lights, maybe some LED strips), however the plug is only 3 amps on the controller. How should I implement some kind of additional converter, relay or something, so it could be switched via controller and I could have more amps to play with? :grin: Horn would still be connected directly to the controller.

Building in Fluxmotion so have some space to spare.

2 Likes

Yes. Mosfet. You send 12v esc signal minimal amps through the gate and it will act as on/off switch for battery connection wire to lights.

2 Likes

yes

1 Like